Best excuses to skip work and go sledding??

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let them fly, opening day is 2 weeks away and I need ammo haha

**calls boss - "hey buddy, I feel as tho you pay me too much now as it is, so I am going to do the company a favor to save you some money and not come in today, and maybe not tomorrow either. I'm gonna go sledding with the guys, ill be in Monday morning, unless the pow is super deep, in which case I may consider early retirement!"

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
**calls boss - "hey buddy, I feel as tho you pay me too much now as it is, so I am going to do the company a favor to save you some money and not come in today, and maybe not tomorrow either. I'm gonna go sledding with the guys, ill be in Monday morning, unless the pow is super deep, in which case I may consider early retirement!"
I think this would result in a pay cut with the owner of the company I work for lol

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since most religions stem from another and basically pick and choose what they like and make rules as they go...

tell them you joined Church of the Braap and it's in your religious rights to practice this religion when and where you see fit.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since most religions stem from another and basically pick and choose what they like and make rules as they go...

tell them you joined Church of the Braap and it's in your religious rights to practice this religion when and where you see fit.
Could we make this happen? Tax breaks, rights to snow days, excuse for time off to do repairs? Well I'm sorry i can't wear FR clothing at work my religion states Motorfist, Klim, HMK or sled related product only, oh and my pastor has strict rules so if it snows 6inches or more I am forced to make fresh tracks lol Time for another thread hahaha

Last edited:

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could we make this happen? Tax breaks, rights to snow days, excuse for time off to do repairs? Well I'm sorry i can't wear FR clothing at work my religion states Motorfist, Klim, HMK or sled related product only, oh and my pastor has strict rules so if it snows 6inches or more I am forced to make fresh tracks lol Time for another thread hahaha

I wonder if I could get the Government to recognize this as a real religion, then I could put it on my file and ride all winter!

Bah, who am I kidding, they won't even let me ride a sled at work when we have them!

Top Bottom