Best deal u got at the show?

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
best thing i got was a muff pot,saw others selling them $45-$55 and picked one up at ASE for $35,couldn't resist it for that price...what did u get?

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Goretex gloves or $30, goggles for $20 and some memories of driving a limo with 9 retards in the back screaming for 10 hours straight!!! I still have a headache fom them drunken fools.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim boots for $165. Looked at them first thing in the morning and thought - if they're still there when I leave I'll buy them. Should have warm and dry feet from now on.

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best deal I got was 7 passes to the show. Was standing in line to purchase tickets today when a guy walks up to me and ask if Im buying tickets. I said I sure am. He says how many do you need and I said 7. He hands me 7 tickets and says enjoy the show and stop by my booth and say Hi. So that was the best deal I got :)

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are making me jealous !!!! We couldn't make it this year............damn kids in hockey !!

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The best deal I got was 7 passes to the show. Was standing in line to purchase tickets today when a guy walks up to me and ask if Im buying tickets. I said I sure am. He says how many do you need and I said 7. He hands me 7 tickets and says enjoy the show and stop by my booth and say Hi. So that was the best deal I got :)

Avalanche safety solutions.

Sent from my Desire HD

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my buddy went to buy a sled and bought a 700 griz $9500 power steering, winch and plow they were all asking to much for the sleds. i didnt buy a thing shocked my wife

Top Bottom