best boat trailer brand

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy a new boat trailer for a 16ft whats the best trailer on the market and the worst thanks

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have an alliance boat trailer made in redeer there the best trailer hands down but a little expensive at $8500 plus tax There all welded no bolts holding it together like other trailers and all led lights and rock gaurd on the front and alum rims ;)

Attachments

• jet%20boat%202%20003.jpg
    jet%20boat%202%20003.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my Malibu sitting on an extreme trailer, looks pretty sweet, just like got boost they r also all welded with LEDs and mag wheels. I imagine they have a pretty price tag too, I believe they r built in the USA and shipped up.

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am looking at shorelandr and ez loaders idk much about them i have a 87 calkins right now and i hate it its a wreck but that is older to i have a 87 fibertech 16 ft and i would like the bunk style

Last edited:

Dutchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Searay BR and it came on a Shorelander trailer. Mine is an '08 and the trailer still looks like new.
I did have a minor warranty claim (tires) and Shorelander sent them to Boatmart in Red Deer for me to pickup.
When I went to Boatmart, they have stacks of unbuilt trailers there. They are quite universal, so pretty sure you could make one fit your boat.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
i am looking at shorelandr and ez loaders idk much about them i have a 87 calkins right now and i hate it its a wreck but that is older to i have a 87 fibertech 16 ft and i would like the bunk style

EZ Loader is your best bet. You can bolt on any add ons you want. You can easily make adjustments to fit your boat correctly at home. They are galvanized so no rust. Just go to their website to get the specs for what you need then click on a dealer near you to order. Brand new 3500 lb will run approx 4K.

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks i will look into them which is better shorelandr or ez loader?

Top Bottom