belt prices

MXOldtimer

Reaction score
This is ridiculous. Went to a Doo dealer (St. Albert) and asked for a belt for the old Summit. $158 !!!!. Checked around on line and the same belt is around $85. Any suggestions as to how to get our local dealers to get their heads out of their collective rears so we can support them and not feel abused????

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did you find a ski-doo belt for $85? I just bought a carliyle XS (not sure how to spell it) for $140. supposed to be a really good belt.

MXOldtimer

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Here is the latest. $85 is Doo OEM pricing at several sites in Ontario and Quebec. Oh yes, and for the priviledge of driving to the local dealer and paying double they throw in a bonus, no warranty. Carlisle it is. $115 including tax, thanks Center Point. Email went to Doo but I don't expect a response. just another whiner westerner.

Let'er snow, weekend off for a change.

Rider38

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got some supplies out of royal distributing can't remember the exact price but the belts are reasonably priced there.

freerider5

Reaction score
Eariler in the year i had to buy a belt for my 02 380 from my local shop, cheapest one in stock was $110.:eek::rant: but needed one then so had to get it.

jennepa

Reaction score
Go to a jobber,sya NAPA if they don,t have it bring a part # with you they might be able to cross referance it or even belt dimensions work.

slabm7

Reaction score
I bought 3 Dayco belts when I was in the states, they were 65 bucks each, I needed 2 for my M7 and one for the RMK 900.

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a new belt for a 2007 800 doo - I have one. Bought it and then sold the sled and was hoping to return to dealer to get my $160 back. No such luck. Pm me and $100 it's yours.

Top Bottom