BCA 30 Packs available in Canada?

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone here a dealer for these, or know if they are available this year in Canada? It sounds like those who pre-order in US will have them by the end of November.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone here a dealer for these, or know if they are available this year in Canada? It sounds like those who pre-order in US will have them by the end of November.

Yes we are a dealer for them and have already had our pre-order in since the spring. we carry all there avvy gear.

mmagic

Mountain Magic Snow Machines
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca

At Mountain Magic we are BCA dealers and offer their complete line of products. We will have inventory at the show in Edmonton or check at the shop. (780) 474-9400

Last edited:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At Mountain Magic we are BCA dealers and offer their complete line of products. We will have inventory at the show in Edmonton or check at the shop. (780) 474-9400

Hey ken just a note, you might want to talk with bca about pack delivery as they dont think that they will be ready by the edmonton sled show with the new packs. Atleast last time i talked to them about 1 1/2 weeks ago.. Just thought i'd let you know.

Last edited:

mmagic

Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
Hey ken just a note, you might want to talk with bca about pack delivery as they dont think that they will be ready by the edmonton sled show with the new packs. Atleast last time i talked to them about 1 1/2 weeks ago.. Just thought i'd let you know.

Thanks for the heads up, We were originally told by BCA that we would have them by the show but if the situation has changed we will make note of it and have to take rain checks at the show or make other arrangements.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are hoping to have one by the show but bca said that they cant promise anything by the show. They are also saying that there will probably be a limited number made this year so they are filling the pre-season orders first then see where they are at after that. We will be talking to them before the show and find out where things are at so that if people want to order one at the show and then have it shipped to them or pick it up when they come to mcbride we are going to do our best to accomodate people with that.

SLEDJED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how much do they cost. Hopefully someone has some at the show, I'm in the market for a avy bag and would really like to check one out.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is the link. Scroll down for the packs.

Looks like pricing for this year is $499US on preorders. $100US deposit. Problem with shipping to Canada is the air canisters must be shipped empty. Initial comments from dealers is they don't want to ship them empty, as the o-ring must be positioned properly on fill.

With no preorders confirmed in Canada, we may not get any. I'm going to have to make a decision soon on the US preorder. We have 4 of us looking for the packs and the US prices are the only ones confirmed. I'd rather buy in Canada, but really think there won't be any available.

My :twocents:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Looks like pricing for this year is $499US on preorders. $100US deposit. Problem with shipping to Canada is the air canisters must be shipped empty. Initial comments from dealers is they don't want to ship them empty, as the o-ring must be positioned properly on fill.

With no preorders confirmed in Canada, we may not get any. I'm going to have to make a decision soon on the US preorder. We have 4 of us looking for the packs and the US prices are the only ones confirmed. I'd rather buy in Canada, but really think there won't be any available.

I can say thatwe do have a few of them coming to our shop as we booked a few on our pre-sason booking order.. So we will be getting some for sure.

mmagic

Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca

I was told by BCA we will have our packs Dec 1. We booked a large preorder in April. It is disappointing that they are taking so long and we were originally told when we made the order we would have them for the show in Edmonton. We will have inventory this year according to BCA.

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
When your in revelstoke this winter stop in at Rough Country,We should be getting our pre-season order along with the rest. Our new web site should be up and running in a few days so stay tuned.

Thanks Greg ..... www. rough-country.ca

Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Martin Equipment on the west end of Edmonton, sold them last year. Bought mine there two years ago

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martin Equipment on the west end of Edmonton, sold them last year. Bought mine there two years ago

This will be the first winter that bca will have avvy bags for sale. They have had plain backpacks for sale before but none with an avvy bag. It's been in developement for the past 1.5yrs.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This will be the first winter that bca will have avvy bags for sale. They have had plain backpacks for sale before but none with an avvy bag. It's been in developement for the past 1.5yrs.

Holy fug bateman I'm drinkin way to much, don't even know my own gear:p It's an ABS bag, I'll go back to my :beer::beer::beer::beer:now

Top Bottom