Bass Pro

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They sell arctic cat atv's and utv's, so yes, they are a quad dealership. And the odd person uses their quad for hunting and fishing. And might need accessories.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They sell arctic cat atv's and utv's, so yes, they are a quad dealership. And the odd person uses their quad for hunting and fishing. And might need accessories.

what? maybe you need to look around, i see a store full of accesories. maybe not performance stuff, again not many atv shops/dealers have much of anything either. u need to broaden your horizons.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Broaden my horizons to where, Red Deer!!!

I went there looking for a storage box for my quad. They had two rows of ATV​/ UTV stuff, half of the boxes had been opened. I asked a clerk if this was all they had and he said yes. Cabellas in spokane has ten times the stuff in a similar sized store.

Spokane is in washington state in the U.S. Maybe you need to broaden your horizons past red deer and balzac. And the world headquarters of cabellas in nebraska has triple what spokane has.....( but that's even farther from red deer......)

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I went there looking for a storage box for my quad. They had two rows of ATV​/ UTV stuff, half of the boxes had been opened. I asked a clerk if this was all they had and he said yes. Cabellas in spokane has ten times the stuff in a similar sized store.

Spokane is in washington state in the U.S. Maybe you need to broaden your horizons past red deer and balzac. And the world headquarters of cabellas in nebraska has triple what spokane has.....( but that's even farther from red deer......)
Actually cabelas is in post falls Idaho think if you were there you might know that ? Even it is a much better store than the one in Edmonton

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

haha, thats funny, seems the post was about bass pro in balzac, and byron three names was commenting on red deer, yes selection is lacking in red deer, much better in calgary or edmonton, states probabaly way more. and i'm sure there are way better places to purchase atv gear than bass pro or cabelas. but if that is your idea of accessories go for it. u seem to have all the answers.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya, lots of places, rapid, royal distributing, recreational supply, moose atv, certainly alot more. i like to look at stuff before buying as it is a pain otherwise.

Top Bottom