Ban on small engines in California

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it was only a matter of time.

Pretty soon no one with common sense will live in California. If there is a god then that is when the game breaker earthquake will happen and the whole state will slip into the sea.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1633915084090.jpg

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Taiga had some in BC to charge their sleds. I cannot recall what the name of them were.
Something like this for the smaller camping units.

With my luck It'd be dead everytime i needed to use it

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure you'll still be able to order and have delivered gas powered equipment from outside the state.

Take exhaust system deletes as diesel trucks as an example, according to the EPA they are illegal, a quick search on Google or any social media site would show it's a law that can't fully be enforced.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am curious to see how these electric powered generators will work.

I have seen one in the flesh, but not being used... quite compact, and quite light.

$3k price tag on it.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally I really like my Milwaukee yard maintenance tools. Already had the batteries so they were quite cheap. For blowing off a dirty combine the STIHL 2stroker is still required.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a ton of SXS companies in California this is going to kill most of them the economy is going to tank but the rich people that make these ridiculous rules will not be effected

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have seen one in the flesh, but not being used... quite compact, and quite light.

$3k price tag on it.

It's a cool idea, but the specs on the battery that comes with show it holding 432Wh of electricity, or about what a 2000watt generator makes in 15 minutes at full load.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure you'll still be able to order and have delivered gas powered equipment from outside the state.

Take exhaust system deletes as diesel trucks as an example, according to the EPA they are illegal, a quick search on Google or any social media site would show it's a law that can't fully be enforced.

Bypassing an emissions system is illegal, and it can be in forced. Any state or province that does yearly inspections will also tell you this. A deleted truck or car with a non DOT approved exhaust will fail an inspection, and you cannot register that vehicle with a failed inspection.
20 years ago I seen the EPA doing emissions testing on trucks exhaust at rest areas.
On a duramax forum I’m a member of, talking about deletes are against forums rules because deleting is against the law.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom