Baffin Pilots

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Gesh you folks are so critical!

Are your computer skills not savy?

Baffin Pilot Jackets
Winter jacket with raglan sleeves and deep back pleats. Interlining of insulating material. Adjustable hood concealable in the collar. On one side a cross-cut pocket and d-ring with reflector for keys. On the other a flapped pocket, telephone and pencil pocket. In front two deep cross-cut pockets, inner breast pocket. Adjustable sides.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Gesh you folks are so critical!

Are your computer skills not savy?

Baffin Pilot Jackets
Winter jacket with raglan sleeves and deep back pleats. Interlining of insulating material. Adjustable hood concealable in the collar. On one side a cross-cut pocket and d-ring with reflector for keys. On the other a flapped pocket, telephone and pencil pocket. In front two deep cross-cut pockets, inner breast pocket. Adjustable sides.

Oh, those!

None in this town but seeing as we don't have a clothing store that isn't surprising.

farwest

Reaction score
Sorry, Baffin boots,model.... pilots.I guess never assume.Lots of dealers used to carry Baffins , but they seem to be hard to find now.

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They aren't boots, they're jackets. I think they are more of a work jacket, they are waterproof and breathable but I've yet to find any waterproof, breathable that works as good as goretex.

farwest

Reaction score
Re: Baffin Pivots

Ok....I am an idiot,I admit it.......they are pivots not pilots.

Top Bottom