B.C. risks return to severe pandemic restrictions

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Gave up on Cosco long time ago. Not paying admission to walk around a wharehouse and buy junk
We buy mostly groceries and the rebates pay for our membership and more. A lot of good prices at Costco, fresh produce, and interesting new products.
When we were living in Elkford, Lethbridge was our go-to shopping place. Prescriptions, tires, cigarettes for Bev, pantry staples, and meat. Re-bate cheque in those days was way higher than the cost of membership.
To each their own though.....

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won’t go to any restaurant who did QR codes or masks ever again. Those Who closed or did pick up only to avoid discrimination. Get all my fast food requirements.
A lot of local restaurants weren't bothering to check and they started sending out some health inspector nerds and fined them thousands. The losers doing that job deserve the hate more than the restaurants trying to survive.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We buy mostly groceries and the rebates pay for our membership and more. A lot of good prices at Costco, fresh produce, and interesting new products.
When we were living in Elkford, Lethbridge was our go-to shopping place. Prescriptions, tires, cigarettes for Bev, pantry staples, and meat. Re-bate cheque in those days was way higher than the cost of membership.
To each their own though.....
Lol Joy goes there for all that stuff and has her membership under her parents company. She says I am a cheap bugger and a fool. :)

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok it worked on me cause the phrase "Peepee slap" is some cringe chit.

Right up there with masking.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats how things work these days. Rules for thee and not for me!
Thread was started 3 years ago. Back before all the conspiracy rhetoric. Was a legitimate thread back then. Not so much anymore. No o more QR codes, no more masking.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thread was started 3 years ago. Back before all the conspiracy rhetoric. Was a legitimate thread back then. Not so much anymore. No o more QR codes, no more masking.
Masking still happening in some hospitals unfortunately. Lots of negative information out there on the effects of them but some healthcare people still have their heads up their assess.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now that the thread is ruined i might as well share my new instagram profile. Give it a like and a follow.

Screenshot_20231127_101652_Instagram.jpg

Top Bottom