B.C. risks return to severe pandemic restrictions

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me niether. I cant believe people went along with it and got so mad at others who saw through the bs. Testing, cases, lock downs, stay home stay safe.... maskers....

Fkn Clown show.
same here boys. It’s a movie. Unbelievable. We still have family who won’t see us. Would Never come over for Christmas (they now dead to me ) cause we are unwaxed yet they flew on planes to travel with strangers without worry lol.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Lots of the follow through ch!t happening all over. Talked to my Dr. the other day for a prescription renewal and I was actually able to get laughter. All of what we have been through and are going through was like a comic book now that some light has been shed on what is really going on.
As for the followers, I don’t think we will ever get rid of that syndrome. They feel or they are sick all the time and are jealous of the unvaccinated. Secretly, I think they wished they had a set.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of the follow through ch!t happening all over. Talked to my Dr. the other day for a prescription renewal and I was actually able to get laughter. All of what we have been through and are going through was like a comic book now that some light has been shed on what is really going on.
As for the followers, I don’t think we will ever get rid of that syndrome. They feel or they are sick all the time and are jealous of the unvaccinated. Secretly, I think they wished they had a set.
Most of us. We have never met but I’m proud of all my snow and mud bros. Unlike like some claim. We are more than 5 peeps.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Qr codes at the resteraunt. Wtf was up with that chit?

And it was all good to many. Nothing to see here, where your mask until the food get here 🤣

Last edited:

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
……..

Attachments

• 264428C4-97C9-4AF5-965B-FC1F57F8B74D.jpeg
    264428C4-97C9-4AF5-965B-FC1F57F8B74D.jpeg
    152.8 KB · Views: 148

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won’t go to any restaurant who did QR codes or masks ever again. Those Who closed or did pick up only to avoid discrimination. Get all my fast food requirements.

I choose to forgive, because i really like to go out to eat. And when away from home, you need to eat.

Didnt forget about it though.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
That about sums everything up.
I may add, still not thinking about an EV, hate paying carbon tax, pretty sure climate change is just a drop in the bucket, still not using hand sanitizer, still liking Trump, still hating most of the Lefties, and feeling pretty darn good for my age.

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may add, still not thinking about an EV, hate paying carbon tax, pretty sure climate change is just a drop in the bucket, still not using hand sanitizer, still liking Trump, still hating most of the Lefties, and feeling pretty darn good for my age.
You and me both, Doug!!!

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won’t go to any restaurant who did QR codes or masks ever again. Those Who closed or did pick up only to avoid discrimination. Get all my fast food requirements.
Sad thing is, they likely are not noticing though.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Freakin’ nailed it man. I will admit to using hand sanitizer….when I can’t find the Fast Orange. 😁.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
With regards to the hand sanitizer, at one point in time Canada Health issued a statement that they recalled 51 various brands of the crap due to harmful ingredients. In other words, ingredients that weren’t approved by Health Canada.
Instead of remembering all the different brands that were suspect, I just refused to use any.
Where I felt I needed hands sanitized, I used good ol’ soap.
Yes, I walked out of places that insisted I use hand sanitizer.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad thing is, they likely are not noticing though.
Very true. Feels good but it doesn’t make a difference. I’m sure.
Kind of like me cancelling Costco. They kicked me out for no mask, 10 pussies and a couple chicks surrounded me. Instead of throwing down and getting stupid. I was the bigger man who kept my smile.
left to never be seen again.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember Donald trump signing in to restaurants lots in BC when that was a thing during sled season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bingo

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very true. Feels good but it doesn’t make a difference. I’m sure.
Kind of like me cancelling Costco. They kicked me out for no mask, 10 pussies and a couple chicks surrounded me. Instead of throwing down and getting stupid. I was the bigger man who kept my smile.
left to never be seen again.
Us also , never going back either

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

Top Bottom