Awesome Santa's Toy Ride

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All

Well we had us a fantastic Santa's Toy Ride last Sunday, January 28/07.

A special thanks to Rudi Haak for all his work to set up all the permits/RCMP/Counties etc.
---- THANKS Rudi, we all appreciated the day.

And to all the workers, road marshals and volunteers who helped to make the day a success.
---- Especially Alex Haak who worked very hard setting up the BBQ and getting all the wood for the fire, Thanks Alex.

We also had the Strathcona County Special Constable and an R.C.M.P. ride their sleds with us on the ride. While other R.C.M.P. did Hi-Way marshalling.
---- So thanks to the R.C.M.P. and Strathcona County Special Constable for their help.

We had about 38 snowmobilers participate and donate over 100+ toys, lots of food for the food bank and even had $230.00 in donations towards the food banks.
---- Thanks to the riders for their generosity and warm hearts.
---- We split the toys, food and money between the Santa’s Anonymous and Food Bank in Sherwood Park and Leduc.

We appologize for not having the BBQ fire burning upon the sledders return. Subsuquently some of you left, but you missed a 2 hour social around a huge fire and BBQ. It was great to visit, but hard to visit everyone their.

I attached one of the photos that was taken when we stopped at Looma Esso.

If you took photos on the ride, please email some of them to me for the Website and Club Digital Album at brianbeebe@shaw.ca

If you have any questions or suggestions about the ride please feel free to call me at home at 437-4706

Brian Beebe
Tri-County Snowmobile Club
Secretary / Treasurer

Last edited:
Top Bottom