avalanche in blue

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sadly to say we lost another albertan sledder to an avalance on thursday march 27.. He was a good customer of specialty sleds, but first and foremost he was a freind of all of our's at the shop.. He used to stop by at times and chat and hang for for a couple of hours. And Ken's rode with him on many occasions over the last few years.. He was a good man that will be missed.. He was an experienced mountain rider and was always concious of the risks and took precautions to be as safe as possible.. It should be a reminder to all that we have to respect the mountains and mother nature as they are way more powerful than we will ever be... And if a mountain looks really dangerous dont bother playing on that hill, go find a different one to play on that day... We will miss you buddy..

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to about it, my condolinces to the family and friends, what part of blur river was the avy? one almost got me last weekend in red sands, and it was indeed a wake up call.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I beleive it was either big blue or north blue. But i'm not exactly sure which..

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My thoughts of comfort and prayers the this man's family.... and dearest friends... I'm sorry for his passing...

Sadly to say we lost another albertan sledder to an avalance on thursday march 27.. He was a good customer of specialty sleds, but first and foremost he was a freind of all of our's at the shop.. He used to stop by at times and chat and hang for for a couple of hours. And Ken's rode with him on many occasions over the last few years.. He was a good man that will be missed.. He was an experienced mountain rider and was always concious of the risks and took precautions to be as safe as possible.. It should be a reminder to all that we have to respect the mountains and mother nature as they are way more powerful than we will ever be... And if a mountain looks really dangerous dont bother playing on that hill, go find a different one to play on that day... We will miss you buddy..

Top Bottom