Auto window tint

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to get my tint done at St Albert Tint...were pretty awesome owners, they are no longer open. My winter truck got Platinum Tint on 156st did good job and fair priced.

DUS

Reaction score
When I read this I thought it meant AUTOmatic window tint

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I used to get my tint done at St Albert Tint...were pretty awesome owners, they are no longer open. My winter truck got Platinum Tint on 156st did good job and fair priced.

everything I can find says St Albert Tint is still open?

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tom and Yasna always did great work. They've done a few vehicles for myself and my family over the last few years. Sorry to hear that they've moved on.....

Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just got some tinting done, the guy tinting my windows has 15 years of experience and it shows. Very quick, friendly and did a great job at a great price, called yesterday, got in at 1 pm and waited, took less than 1.5 hours.
I would recommend these guys.
Any Type Mechanical (accessories division) St Albert 780-940-3073
And I talked to Tom first as he did my last truck, he has moved on to bigger and better things.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Just got some tinting done, the guy tinting my windows has 15 years of experience and it shows. Very quick, friendly and did a great job at a great price, called yesterday, got in at 1 pm and waited, took less than 1.5 hours.
I would recommend these guys.
Any Type Mechanical (accessories division) St Albert 780-940-3073
And I talked to Tom first as he did my last truck, he has moved on to bigger and better things.

did you change trucks again or still your blue colored F150?

Top Bottom