Austrailia

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone here been there? Any tips, things to consider....?

Looking at going in January or February and haven't been to that part of the world yet. Probably rent a vehicle and fly in one end of the country and just make my way over to the other side over a few weeks, and fly out from the other side. Looking at Quantas so we can on the A380, direct from LA, supposed to be comfy for such a long haul.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you will be going in the hot season. our winters are there hot season. and i heard the ladies love canadians.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you will be going in the hot season. our winters are there hot season. and i heard the ladies love canadians.

Well I guess I should have gone ten years ago then lol. Have you been there?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no always wanted to. met a girl from australia a few years ago, she talked about it a bit, niece went there a few years ago, had a good time. temps in the hot season +40, i just don't do well in that kind of heat. u should have a good time.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My niece is there now, has been there for a year, my Sister and brother in law just came back. Niece says Their summer (Dec, Jan, Feb) way too hot to enjoy yourself. Spring, Sept, Oct are the best as far as she's concerned.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have friends who live there don't forget to check your shoes for spiders.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
avoid summer up north ...

make an effort to let everyone known your canadian ...

dey dont like murican ...

everything is trying to kill you ...

parts

Reaction score
If you are up in Queensland you have to drink a few DJM8.jpg or DJM9.jpg one of the best beers i drank while i was there, to bad the want $30.00 for 6 pack up here for it. Also if you want to see some crocs go to Austrailia zoo, seen the croc hunter do his show there holding his kids,was pretty cool to watch, always thought that a croc would have killed him.

Top Bottom