Aug long

Scotian

Reaction score
Hey the lnog weekends here is any body looking for some one to go riding with, or going with a group who wouldnt mind me taging along????

or if any ones up for camping and riding me and my gf where kinda hopeing to go camping around brazo or lodge pole maybe buck creek area, it doesnt really matter where we go though my gf cant quad cause we are expecting and i dont have any quading buddies so i was hopeing to camp where i quad so my gf is still envolved some
let me know or shoot me a txt
587 982 0185
thanks in advnace and best regards

MrHankey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shatty deal I would if I wasn't working ,I'm sure if you were to head out you would have no problem finding a group to ride with at the brazeau

Scotian

Reaction score
yea i figured that if i went in those areas i may find people to quad with but you know theres always that okward hey can i ride with yous lol
plus my gf has got a lil paranoid since she got pragnent, so she doesnt want to bush camp unless we are camping in a lil group. she doesnt feel as safe just the two of us and a tent i dont get it though cause we have two dogs to keep her safe they may be the biggest sooky lap dog pitbulls in the history of pitbulls but they look good enough to kep people away lol

Top Bottom