atv and sled course

gasman

Reaction score
not sure if this posted anywhere but I was wondering if anyone knows anybody who teaches an atv/ sled operator course. my new job requires a certificate, having 20+ years is not sufficient I guess. thanks

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure if this posted anywhere but I was wondering if anyone knows anybody who teaches an atv/ sled operator course. my new job requires a certificate, having 20+ years is not sufficient I guess. thanks

is there such a thing? I guess so if your company requires it... maybe I should start a new business...

haha 20 plus years experiance and some 17 year old kid will be teaching you the course hahaha I wounder how much and how long the course would be

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
There's a safety place in Sherwood Park that teaches all kinds of safety stuff including ATV.They do first aid, forklift all that jazz, just cant remember the name of the place.

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is there such a thing? I guess so if your company requires it... maybe I should start a new business...

haha 20 plus years experiance and some 17 year old kid will be teaching you the course hahaha I wounder how much and how long the course would be

Unfortunatly you do not know how true this is. Some courses are done by people that have never done what they are teaching.
off road courses are required more and more now for anyone using quads or snowmobiles on their job. There was some university students killed a year or so ago on quads at work.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess I need to find a lawn mower course........I think the only thing they could teach is DONT PUT FINGERS NEAR TURNING BLADE!........my boss is going to fire me if I dont have this course! LOL

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

This guy can help you out: His name is Gordon and not only does he teach the course, he teaches the instructors. Drop him an email and he will know of a contact in your area. :xmas2004_15:

gmoose@telus.net

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Snow fever and safety minded all the time

HAAKEYE CONSULTING

Your Boat Operator Licensing, Snowmobile & ATV Operators Certification Center

c.gif
Rudi (HAAKEYE) Haak - 780-953-4225

Last edited:
Top Bottom