Attn RZR Owners

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That applies to most machines i would think ,it sounds like you find them reliable though......??

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
That applies to most machines i would think ,it sounds like you find them reliable though......??

I'm not a huge Polaris fan. I do have a few sportsman 500 quads on the fleet that have really gave me a sour taste in my mouth for Poo but I am really impressed with the rzrs. Maybe its just good luck I dunno. I'm sure there's people that have had bad luck with them like any other brand. But I'll keep running them.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brothers had the old sportsman 500/700s and they were pretty bad....I have had 3 rzrs now and they have been great ,other than normal ware & tear items. I found the bigger tires and lifts were hard on bearings /tierods ,etc.

i think the older popo`s gave the rzrs a bad rep ,however the rzr is going a long way to improve on that...

racerfromhell

Reaction score
So far so good for me. 2700 km's and nothing to complain about here. I do maintain it well but I drive the "poo" out of it. :d Just basic stuff...oil changes at half the hours the ops manual states. I think its all in how you look after them :cool:

Top Bottom