atlas road

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
spray lakes are going to be in and around the pass this year doing some more logging .....
atlas road will still be plowd this year north untill the old western adventure centre. this after we were told they were done in the area...
also south of york creek for how long we dont know

and on a trail pass note the crowsnow riders are going to be collecting trail pass fees at the trail heads this year.....

Sparky67

Reaction score
spray lakes are going to be in and around the pass this year doing some more logging .....
atlas road will still be plowd this year north untill the old western adventure centre. this after we were told they were done in the area...
also south of york creek for how long we dont know

and on a trail pass note the crowsnow riders are going to be collecting trail pass fees at the trail heads this year.....
Thank you for the info:thumbsup2:

Maclintock

Reaction score
Question?
Good, are you going to do this on weekends and at all the Trail heads. Ski Hill, York, Satoris and Atlas?

Question?
Are payments voluntary an if not what jurisdiction do you have to charge ?

Question? How will you enforce this if people say No.

Just asking as I buy a pass, but you will have a lot of people asking this andsome that will not want to pay, especially lots of the locals.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Question?
Good, are you going to do this on weekends and at all the Trail heads. Ski Hill, York, Satoris and Atlas?

Question?
Are payments voluntary an if not what jurisdiction do you have to charge ?

Question? How will you enforce this if people say No.

Just asking as I buy a pass, but you will have a lot of people asking this andsome that will not want to pay, especially lots of the locals.

and in the Kootenay's thread, there is already 5 pages on this topic……….good questions.

Maclintock

Reaction score
Yeah I saw all of that mess FS. I know every club would like to get their $ for what they do, but a really smart idea would be to have a 4 way pass for $100/year ( Fernie, Elkford, Crowsnest and Coreban). Then each club gets $25 out of it. Or even 2 or 3 clubs if not all in for this.
Sure it isn't like you are getting all the $ just for your club, but their are so many people that will buy a pass in 1 area and not the others. So this way you might get more dollars. Maybe the Elkford guys only ride their so they don't need this.
But no one in the pass cannot tell me they don't ride the rolling Hills/ Flathead/ Barnes during the early part of the season. Fernie guys do the same as well.

Just an idea to keep more people happy.

I know so many people that do not buy passes it is crazy. Maybe this would look like a really good deal to them and help out a little at least to all these clubs.

Top Bottom