ART from throw aways

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well im not much of a drawer, and i like to get the guys that do they job and are creative as opposed to someone who could our would do it, but im always open to new ideas if you have some buds that are good with a plasma cutter let me know. pm me or have them call me.

T

im all for fair trade..........i go to the fair and trade my money for pixie dolls and alot of maybe next times.... lol

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey boot's , let's see what your freind's in bonnyville have built recently . what line of work are you in , maybe i could get your customer's to look elsewhere allso.what do you think???????

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't get upset .... your in drunken valley and i wouldn't drive there to buy what your selling for $400... add gas now you have a $500 fire pit, i am just giving them opions... haha i am a welder ... anyone can do what you do... just need a good layout , steady hand and a small tip... as for pics don't have any... my customers don't want your talent.... and if you think you could get my customers go right ahead that is the name of the game....

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't get upset .... your in drunken valley and i wouldn't drive there to buy what your selling for $400... add gas now you have a $500 fire pit, i am just giving them opions... haha i am a welder ... anyone can do what you do... just need a good layout , steady hand and a small tip... as for pics don't have any... my customers don't want your talent.... and if you think you could get my customers go right ahead that is the name of the game....

Boots, I could be wrong, but it would appear that you are a bit of a knob.

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes your right , i should of posted pics in classified, unfortunately they are too big . did'nt mean to start a fewd, i apologize for this . however , i don't know how many time's i have gone to the mountian's in the last 15 year's , only to run into rain ,snow ,sleet ,fog , ungroomed trail's, blown engines, bent trailing arm's ,smashed hood,s and hangovers . all on the first day,LOL but never complained about the fuel, or how far away it is. always had fun regardless of the outcome. and yes i suppose ," not anyone ", but a handfull of people familiar with a torch or plasma can do these thing's but choose not to . i personaley enjoy the challange of taking someones idea and transforming it onto pipe or plate for them . if this is an inconvienance, i again apologize, If i could find a big hill to clime with my sled thats closer than say , BC , I would. but untill then , i'll just fill up my truck and go for a drive. PS this is just a hobbie . so yeah, shop around everyone, as i am not going anywhere. PONYBOY

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes your right , i should of posted pics in classified, unfortunately they are too big . did'nt mean to start a fewd, i apologize for this . however , i don't know how many time's i have gone to the mountian's in the last 15 year's , only to run into rain ,snow ,sleet ,fog , ungroomed trail's, blown engines, bent trailing arm's ,smashed hood,s and hangovers . all on the first day,LOL but never complained about the fuel, or how far away it is. always had fun regardless of the outcome. and yes i suppose ," not anyone ", but a handfull of people familiar with a torch or plasma can do these thing's but choose not to . i personaley enjoy the challange of taking someones idea and transforming it onto pipe or plate for them . if this is an inconvienance, i again apologize, If i could find a big hill to clime with my sled thats closer than say , BC , I would. but untill then , i'll just fill up my truck and go for a drive. PS this is just a hobbie . so yeah, shop around everyone, as i am not going anywhere. PONYBOY

its seems fairly humble to apologize for your hobby/talent, which is what i noticed, if i wanted a standard sign i could go to costco or wallmart and buy a letter set and an open/closed neon sign, "heck" (children reading) i like creativity and its like the guy that invented posted notes, if you think of it first, why wait for some one else to blow your horn,, it caught my eye, i dont neccessary like the designs it the idea :cool:and originality of the ideas :cool:possible. I am still interested in your signs, call me in the am 9-10 am
Terry.
:cool::cool::cool::cool:

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hello cat pride . i will be home on sat around 5:30 - no later than 6 as i have a "real "job LOL . the only pit i have on hand is one i am makeing out of old wrench's and stuff .but i can show you pics of others . and we can discuss what you would like on it. call me on sat 780-514-8562 chris

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Boots, I could be wrong, but it would appear that you are a bit of a knob.

Nicely put Mitch!:d:d
I think your work is pretty cool Pony.Keep it up....even though you spelled Aerosmith wrong:eek::eek:

Last edited:

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks mike . keen eye on ya. i work everyday with the guy i built and sold this to , i'll ask him if he noticed . i can't believe i never noticed. i'm not equipped with spell check . LOL thank's again

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wow ...I believe that is a little uncalled for dude, he's good, gentleman don't act like this !! Sorry just my 2 cents....

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok if you think so..... maybe ponyboy should post in the classified if he is trying to sell stufff.....

I'm a true believer of, if ya don't like why are you reading it?????:nono:
That's why God invented the remote control......so everyone less thier handicap can change the channel!

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he does do good work ....never said he didn't.... just trying to help....wow this theard is turnning into a snowest thread....

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure nice when someone has a opinion then the whole town will sh!t on you, :rant::d:d great

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ttpowersports you better get ponyboy to do your sign.... for i didn't want everyone to be mad a me.... for just trying to help

Top Bottom