Area's close to red deer for quadding?

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and a buddy were going to go out west but a couple guys bailed, is there anywhere closer to town to rip around for a few hours?

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
try hitten up near caroline, bearberry area, some awesome riding around there,

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Medicine Lake is great riding in the spring, but I'm thinking the snow is still pretty deep after this last big dump we got.

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I have been out the caroline way I was just curious if there was anything right around red deer for those "bored on a saturday let's go for a quick rip" days.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty much all areas around red deer have been closed down. you will have to travel.

Bandit_750

Reaction score
you can go along the train tracks you cross under going to blackfalds. just have to be aware you can get in ch!t for riding on the actual tracks. i was down them not to long ago. as long as ya stay off them you should be fine.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you realize your riding on a live main line track that gets lots of use, cn police will fine your azz. plus off the tracks is private property, your looking for trouble.

Bandit_750

Reaction score
nope i didn't. i'm not originally from here and we have no trains on pei so i am not sure of the fines. the private property part makes sense but we didnt go anywhere there wasnt already trails.

Top Bottom