Are you guys ready for the next skidoo game changer?

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
850 engine reliability is not a problem in these parts. Havent seen one Not make 2000k? NA of course. not sure what you gronola munchers are doing to your sleds in surrey. Maybe your not using a tarp

Yea, you’re right Mr. Nutswinger. It’s fake news.

Btw, be your own person. Make your own judgements. Think for yourself. Don’t let someone else think for you. You wanna be a follower or a leader?

I always thought of you as a leader. Maybe I was wrong.

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea, you’re right Mr. Nutswinger. It’s fake news.

Btw, be your own person. Make your own judgements. Think for yourself. Don’t let someone else think for you. You wanna be a follower or a leader?

I always thought of you as a leader. Maybe I was wrong.

Im not saying some 850s havent blown up. But its certainly no pandemic like you say LOL.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get the sled for 10k put a realturbo kit in it........

Not even remotely the same type of product. Redline turbos could dissapear tommorow. Its happened with multiple "turbo companies". no one wants to drive to red deer for warranty work. Not saying his product isnt good but you cant compare factory backed boost to some aftermarket kit.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They would have to build up that 900 ace turbo. In factory form it is only 150 hp and a four stroke. It will be interesting for sure. Tik tok.

Current 900ACE with stock turbo, and no fueling, but high duration on injectors will build about 210hp. Injectors and turbo limit you at that point. In any case, Doo isn't interested in building a 4S for the Western Market.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
factory turbo and now will blow belts and motors faster! Have no fear new 581 belt coming out next year.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well you don’t have to wait much longer.

Tony Jenkins is down riding the sled today, I think Norona is there too.

Over on DoodTalk they are hung up on the XXX that flashes up so often and are of the opinion it means the return of a Triple.

That could also follow along with the “news so BIG” tag line.

DI Triple? 200hp +. Could likely come in under the weight of what a factory turbo would.

Hope the hype is worth it. Keeps pushing other manufacturers to stay on top of their game.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what does the 900 ACE turbo engine weigh compared to an 850 engine with stock exhaust?

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not even remotely the same type of product. Redline turbos could dissapear tommorow. Its happened with multiple "turbo companies". no one wants to drive to red deer for warranty work. Not saying his product isnt good but you cant compare factory backed boost to some aftermarket kit.
There will always be a market for more HP.
Doo will never sell high boost kits. (8psi+)

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well you don’t have to wait much longer.

Tony Jenkins is down riding the sled today, I think Norona is there too.

Over on DoodTalk they are hung up on the XXX that flashes up so often and are of the opinion it means the return of a Triple.

That could also follow along with the “news so BIG” tag line.

DI Triple? 200hp +. Could likely come in under the weight of what a factory turbo would.

Hope the hype is worth it. Keeps pushing other manufacturers to stay on top of their game.

i wonder how mechanics will like installing a tripple monoblock LOL

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wonder how mechanics will like installing a tripple monoblock LOL

Ugh yeah no thanks lol

But if they wanted to go back to the big twin again XXX=999cc

BD Turbo pics are popular today on social media from some guys who ride in WestYellow.

Top Bottom