Are there any MAC users

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That about sums it up Tyler. I got the 360 for any of my gaming needs and a kick azz PC laptop for getting business done. I thought I'd give this imac a try for the house. I'm tired of being the IT guy around home once a week when something isn't working right :nono: so hopefully this does the trick. My wife, god bless the little lady, is no Bill Gates when it comes to computers so this should help a little with all her facebooking needs :D music, pictures, ect.

For Gaming, of course PC's are the way to go.
Each has their pros, each has their cons.

As far as which is better, you can't compare the two.

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have some patience and give it some time. We switched over to a Mac in Decemeber - Cold Turkey (Never even went and checked it out in store - Bought Online).
It'll be the best thing you've ever done!! LOVE THE MAC!!
As quoted earlier...Just turn it on and it works....
Good Luck!

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Can anyone tell me how to resize pictures on an imac computer ? Its easy with paint and what have you but this mac is a little foreign to me. I'm not sure I have the appropriate program to do it, and all my picture posts seem to be HUGE now on this site. Thanks :D

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
the killer rabbit can help you there, I'm mac illiterate

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to resize pictures on an imac computer ? Its easy with paint and what have you but this mac is a little foreign to me. I'm not sure I have the appropriate program to do it, and all my picture posts seem to be HUGE now on this site. Thanks :D

You could use iPhoto, part of the iLife software that come preinstalled with you version of Mac OSX (Tiger or Leopard).

Open up iPhoto, find the photo you are looking for from your album, Or import it from your camera/computer. Then once it's in there, high light it, then click the "Edit" button on the bottom left of the iPhoto application window.

Top Bottom