are all bosses jerks or just mine?

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow bogger are you fawkin serious? I want the last 3 minutes and 50 seconds of my life back. . . . I can't believe I just watched that retarded sh!t

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't that duck song awesome? I love that catchy little tune....lol

Hey Joey can I come back to your thread now? Will even share the cheese & crackers.

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know i let to much chit get to me.
but its just me.

i dont hold grudges , and i will ignore him , only for another two weeks and then i'm gone , hopefully my next boss is nicer! its a women so maybe.

thanks

I BETTER GET SOME REP FOR THAT RIGHT THERE LOL. AND PROBABLY WORSE. FOR A LEAST A WEEK A MONTH.. AND IAM SURE ALOT OF GUYS ON HER WILL AGREE!!:d:nono:

scully

Reaction score
I don't post very often so take this for what it is. As a boss/owner of my own company there is a fine line from being a jerk and nice guy. A jerk you get productivity and deadlines met. As a nice guy you seldom are respected and get walked all over. Part of my problem is I have done every job in my shop. Not saying I am or was the best at it but I got it done without whinning to the forman or bosses. I try very hard not to be friends with employees at work. It does not pay off. HEAD DOWN A$$ UP is the best advice given. Good luck young man.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't post very often so take this for what it is. As a boss/owner of my own company there is a fine line from being a jerk and nice guy. A jerk you get productivity and deadlines met. As a nice guy you seldom are respected and get walked all over. Part of my problem is I have done every job in my shop. Not saying I am or was the best at it but I got it done without whinning to the forman or bosses. I try very hard not to be friends with employees at work. It does not pay off. HEAD DOWN A$$ UP is the best advice given. Good luck young man.

THANKS!:beer::beer:

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
our uniforms dont have pockets:mad:

we might be thieves:eek::rolleyes:

Don't lose sight of the message Joey
A guy can take an extraordinary amount of sh!t when he can see the light at the end of the tunnel (ie. new sled)

Your best revenge would be a solid education (university or a good trade) It will give you a chance to hold the clean end of the stick:d
Guys with chips on their shoulders seldom make it far in life.
Whatever gets thrown at you(ie. sh1t) don't let it stick to you....treat it like water off a ducks back;)

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

exactly what he said. very tough position being the "leader" so to speak. guys dont wanna work ya gotta push em. if you dont make money evrybody will eventually be out of work. good policy to freindship ends and starts when the buzzer rings for work and to end work.
i might be a nice guy out of work but ask any of my guys in the shop i am an azzhat to work for. i expect your best for the entire time your here. you dont wanna give it i will find someone that does.
hard work is always rewarded joey, maybe not now by this guy, probably not the next but eventually it will be.:beer:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
exactly what he said. very tough position being the "leader" so to speak. guys dont wanna work ya gotta push em. if you dont make money evrybody will eventually be out of work. good policy to freindship ends and starts when the buzzer rings for work and to end work.
i might be a nice guy out of work but ask any of my guys in the shop i am an azzhat to work for. i expect your best for the entire time your here. you dont wanna give it i will find someone that does.
hard work is always rewarded joey, maybe not now by this guy, probably not the next but eventually it will be.:beer:

i know and i work my hardest everyday all day! theirs people there that could care less and take their time.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't lose sight of the message Joey
A guy can take an extraordinary amount of sh!t when he can see the light at the end of the tunnel (ie. new sled)

Your best revenge would be a solid education (university or a good trade) It will give you a chance to hold the clean end of the stick:d
Guys with chips on their shoulders seldom make it far in life.
Whatever gets thrown at you(ie. sh1t) don't let it stick to you....treat it like water off a ducks back;)

i understand..........i'll try........

also gonna try w2r's idea! that ones gold.

thanks!!!!:beer:

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some advise or words of wisdom that I recieved in an email that I will share. Most of it was geared to the oilpatch but same rules apply.

To anyone working of any age, but geared to the younger employees, here's some advice. These are things they didn't teach you in high school or from your parents growing up, but you definitely plucking need to learn. Today with its now feel-good, politically correct teachings has created a generation of men with no concept of reality and how this concept set them up for failure in the real world.

Fact 1: Life is not fair----get used to it!

Fact 2: The industry does not care about your self-esteem. The industry will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.

Fact 3: Stay off drugs, follow the rules, learn your job, do your hardest and you will get there. Nothing kills a career faster than a drug problem or attitude problem.

Fact 4: Remember EVERYONE has a boss even in management .

Fact 5: Cleaning the shitter is not beneath your dignity. The OLDER generation of personal had a different word: they called it opportunity

Fact 6: If you fawk up, it's your fault....not your fellow employees, company or even your parents fault so don't whine about your mistakes or point fingers, learn from them. If you got yelled at it is most likely you endangered your life or somebody else's. Even at it's worse getting yelled at is usually an indicator you are not doing your job up to standards, use this sign to your benefit.

Fact 7: School may have done away with winners and losers , but life HAS NOT. In some schools, they are abolished failing grades and they'll give you as MANY TIMES as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life or at the work site.

Fact 8: Very few of us care about your emotional wellbeing. That is the way work is. Very few employers are interested in helping you find yourself . Do that on your own time.

Fact 9: The company is actually paying you money...you are not doing us a favour by just being here gracing us with your presence.

Fact 10: Word of caution, before complaining about how hard something is to your leaders remember that they actually worked your position and it was ten
times harder 30 years ago. You will without a doubt be met with little indifference. Those are not just stories to embarrass you!

Fact 11: You are not a child anymore!! Just because you did not use something does not mean you cannot put it where it belongs. It does not matter who did what, just do your part and worry about yourself.

Fact 12: A business is run by a chain of command......communism will not work in the corporate world neither. Get your group hugs elsewhere and start looking for leadership a bottom levels first. If the driller doesn't know or if he feels it's important he will pass the information forward.

Fact 13: The easy way is not always the best way!! If you were told to do something the hard way, there is more than likely a reason for it.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some advise or words of wisdom that I recieved in an email that I will share. Most of it was geared to the oilpatch but same rules apply.

To anyone working of any age, but geared to the younger employees, here's some advice. These are things they didn't teach you in high school or from your parents growing up, but you definitely plucking need to learn. Today with its now feel-good, politically correct teachings has created a generation of men with no concept of reality and how this concept set them up for failure in the real world.

Fact 1: Life is not fair----get used to it!

Fact 2: The industry does not care about your self-esteem. The industry will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.

Fact 3: Stay off drugs, follow the rules, learn your job, do your hardest and you will get there. Nothing kills a career faster than a drug problem or attitude problem.

Fact 4: Remember EVERYONE has a boss even in management .

Fact 5: Cleaning the shitter is not beneath your dignity. The OLDER generation of personal had a different word: they called it opportunity

Fact 6: If you fawk up, it's your fault....not your fellow employees, company or even your parents fault so don't whine about your mistakes or point fingers, learn from them. If you got yelled at it is most likely you endangered your life or somebody else's. Even at it's worse getting yelled at is usually an indicator you are not doing your job up to standards, use this sign to your benefit.

Fact 7: School may have done away with winners and losers , but life HAS NOT. In some schools, they are abolished failing grades and they'll give you as MANY TIMES as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life or at the work site.

Fact 8: Very few of us care about your emotional wellbeing. That is the way work is. Very few employers are interested in helping you find yourself . Do that on your own time.

Fact 9: The company is actually paying you money...you are not doing us a favour by just being here gracing us with your presence.

Fact 10: Word of caution, before complaining about how hard something is to your leaders remember that they actually worked your position and it was ten
times harder 30 years ago. You will without a doubt be met with little indifference. Those are not just stories to embarrass you!

Fact 11: You are not a child anymore!! Just because you did not use something does not mean you cannot put it where it belongs. It does not matter who did what, just do your part and worry about yourself.

Fact 12: A business is run by a chain of command......communism will not work in the corporate world neither. Get your group hugs elsewhere and start looking for leadership a bottom levels first. If the driller doesn't know or if he feels it's important he will pass the information forward.

Fact 13: The easy way is not always the best way!! If you were told to do something the hard way, there is more than likely a reason for it.

i'm not reading that cuz i KNOW something is hidden in it.

and if you dont leave me alone and stay the fawk out of my threads your going on my ignore list............

just sayin.........

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys make him sound like a "normal" boss.

if hes so normal how come no one likes him" not the managers , not the supervisors and not the employees.

my last boss was nothing like this guy so i know hes not normal

Joey, He is a Normal Boss. Sometimes he may be a little over the TOP!! but hes just like any other boss.

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
The Center for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a highly contagious, potentially
dangerous virus that is transmitted orally, by hand, and even electronically. This virus is called
Weekly Overload Recreational Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from your boss, any of
your colleagues or anyone else via any means whatsoever - DO NOT TOUCH IT!!! This virus
will wipe out your private life entirely. If you should come into contact with WORK you should
immediately leave the premises.

Take two good friends to the nearest liquor store and purchase one or both of the antidotes -
Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) and Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER).
Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should immediately forward this medical alert to five friends. If you do not have five friends,
you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.

:beer:

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm not reading that cuz i KNOW something is hidden in it.

and if you dont leave me alone and stay the fawk out of my threads your going on my ignore list............

just sayin.........

READ THE FAWKING POST and maybe you'll find a few useful tips that apply to fawking everyday life.

Top Bottom