apex mtn se

skylinegtr

Reaction score
just picked up this sled,want to upgrade the seat need help would like to keep the stock exhaust for now. Who can help me out in Alberta?:confused::ramsfan_small:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just picked up this sled,want to upgrade the seat need help would like to keep the stock exhaust for now. Who can help me out in Alberta?:confused::ramsfan_small:

Hey Talk to Tabneil on this site or visit his . He did up my Apex with custom seat and exhaust, very decent fellow and quality workmanship.

Welcome to the Forums, there's a great Yamaha section on this site as well.

I have for sale two sets of these Made by Tachycardia for the Apex:

These custom fit bag/bar covers velcro over the bar riser and offer a storage bag on the front face and a bottle holder on the back panel. Asking 30 bucks each set and only one season on them.

I also have two sets of these for sale that fit the Apex:

Ever find that the palms of your hands are warm, but the backs are always cold?? These custom fit covers help keep your hands warm on those cold rides. The beauty of these covers is that they are quick and easy to install and take off. asking 30 bucks per set, only one season on them. Sold both my Apex's last year so these need to go. Shipping extra!!! PM if you want a set or two :) I accept pay pal.

skylinegtr

Reaction score
I would like to have one of them bags you have. Do you still live in RD? might be in those parts soon. Thanks again.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do a tunnel dump with the exhaust and you can run a boss seat.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to have one of them bags you have. Do you still live in RD? might be in those parts soon. Thanks again.

I have em for sale, and yes I live in RD! PM me and I'll shoot ya my cell #

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked my Boss seat up off Kijiji. Definitely worth getting ride of the stock seat, I think think it's made of sand. I don;t know anyone in AB that keeps them in stock, maybe E&S in Edm?

Top Bottom