Anyone riding Mcbride April 9, 10, 11 or the weekend.

sunshine

Reaction score
Hey there,

long time no talk:D, thought that maybe Will would have told you, but we are going up tomorrow until Thursday (coming home Thursday) 3 of us going. We have room in the trailer if you want to hop in with us. We are staying with Barry and Judy, and she has room, she said that you had asked her if she had room. So we have room in the truck and trailer, we are leaving at 12 or 1 tomorrow. We are thinking of stopping in at the snow show at northlands, but will all depend on whether or not we get away at the right time. Let me know.

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry I missed you....

I catch up with you guys in McBride....

Hey there,

long time no talk:D, thought that maybe Will would have told you, but we are going up tomorrow until Thursday (coming home Thursday) 3 of us going. We have room in the trailer if you want to hop in with us. We are staying with Barry and Judy, and she has room, she said that you had asked her if she had room. So we have room in the truck and trailer, we are leaving at 12 or 1 tomorrow. We are thinking of stopping in at the snow show at northlands, but will all depend on whether or not we get away at the right time. Let me know.

Top Bottom