Anyone riding Mcbride April 9, 10, 11 or the weekend.

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy blew up his turbo apex and can't go riding now (obviously). Still would like to ride this week but everyone is either busy or moving. Anyone going out to ride the Renshaw?

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many rides did you get in with your Turbo this year and did you get it running the way you wanted?

I got 4 more trips so far to the mountains. have 1800km on it now. It is insane. Got the clutching down pat. Put a 162 X 16 on it the other day. Was hoping to see how the 162 was but may not get to.

With the clutching right it has incredible power and handles great.:D

Know anyone with an apex motor laying around?

devil

Reaction score
i'm heading there with my grandparents. we were going to leave on the 9th, ride 10,11,12, and come back 13th. thats the plan anyways.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy blew up his turbo apex and can't go riding now (obviously). Still would like to ride this week but everyone is either busy or moving. Anyone going out to ride the Renshaw?

Was your buddy the one that got yanked out of the bottom of the saddle? We saw a red apex turbo getting ready to be towed out on friday..

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was your buddy the one that got yanked out of the bottom of the saddle? We saw a red apex turbo getting ready to be towed out on friday..

YEP. Threw a rod throught the block and the front cooler. Too much boost on premium fuel. Eventually the rod failed.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YEP. Threw a rod throught the block and the front cooler. Too much boost on premium fuel. Eventually the rod failed.
I think I have a pic of him getting towed from the cabin.....
pictures3770.jpg

cbr_shawn

Reaction score
I'm heading to mcbride with a buddy early weds morning for a few days...gonna ride renshaw and lucille

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unless Lucille got a bunch of snow, don't waste your time, the area was pretty tracked up according to some guys that rode there this weekend. No probel to find good snow at Renshaw, just don't make the mistake I did and not pack extra fuel and have to cut your day short

Fullthrottle

Reaction score
I'm heading to mcbride with a buddy early weds morning for a few days...gonna ride renshaw and lucille

We're heading up thursday after work and sledding Renshaw Friday and Saturday. We are three couples going up. Should be good times. They're announcing snow. I just hope it's mostly at night so that during the day we can have good visibility. Have FUN!!!:rolleyes:

Fullthrottle

Reaction score
Renshaw is the only place we normally go. It's a massive area and has many different riding levels. Awesome sledding!!!! You can spend all day and not see very many sleds. Great area. Have Fun!

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Hello all,

Well I hope to see lots of faces on the Renshaw this weekend! We have had at least a foot of new snow this week so the top should look pretty nice. It has still been pretty warm so the bottom 6-7 k is soft and that cannot be helped. Rod will be grooming Thurs( I think), Fridaynight, and Saturday night.
I will be on Renshaw all weekend and then the grooming is done for the year. Rod is going sledding himself with JC Higgins next week, I guess he is ready for vacation! Working with me can do that to a person I guess LOL
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Hey SBR my son figures that your avatar is Raven from the teen titans when she was turned into a bunny by mumbo jumbo in Season three part three. I was just curious if that is where you got the picture from? My son assures me that is what it is. LOL

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I'll side with your son...I found it on the internet and have no idea what show it was from. I just thought it looked kinda cool.

Hey SBR my son figures that your avatar is Raven from the teen titans when she was turned into a bunny by mumbo jumbo in Season three part three. I was just curious if that is where you got the picture from? My son assures me that is what it is. LOL

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Seeing as your son is a fan of cartoons he might get a kick out of this...My Daughters name is Teela.
Her name is from a cartoon many years ago that was later made into a movie and rumor has it that there is another movie being made agian..."Masters of the Universe"

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Top Bottom