Anyone recieved the BCA avy kit with the 2010 Nytro purchase.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother just bought a new 2010 Nytro. Cash deal and they did not even mention the incentive program to him. So after he found out about it, after the purchase. He called back and spoke to the manger about it, and was told that they gave him too good of a deal on the price and could not give him the bca incentive.:mad:

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some dealers will hold all programs so its cheaper for the customer. check the bill of sale it probably says somewhere on there that all progams to dealer so its cheaper for you in the end. the BCA backpack i dono how good of a deal it really is being a CO2 cartridge and all.. but hey not bashing the product by anymeans

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's the kit, a cash rebate, an extended warranty or finance deal. The dealer probably wanted to be able to quote the lowest price so applied the cash rebate. We always give the customer the option of the lower price or the slightly higher price with their choice of promo.

shellnekov

Reaction score
Yes, I had to add the $500 back on price to get the bCA kit. Worth it though, airbag alone worth more than $500.

Rizzo

Reaction score
Have you got the airbag yet? I heard they arent making them until the end of Dec?

Top Bottom