Anyone Heard of these guys? TEAM 57

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to Brad, his friend Adam started Team 57 a couple of years ago.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice vids, I look forward to more......... :)

Bkinz

Reaction score
Brad here, we are finally getting the videos quality up and releasing it to the public this year. Might potentially be selling DVDs as well next year if we continue to get the kind of feedback we have already been getting. Thanks for the support!

Kinzer

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brad here, we are finally getting the videos quality up and releasing it to the public this year. Might potentially be selling DVDs as well next year if we continue to get the kind of feedback we have already been getting. Thanks for the support!

Kinzer

Thanks for dropping By Brad!!

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Kinzer

Start small, go big! Your videos are great! It's always good to see how the locals ride in their home towns etc...

tranquillicer

Reaction score

Kinzer
i watched your vid after a friend found it and suggested it as a good watch....he was right. Nice job....keep it up

Bkinz

Reaction score
Thanks guys this is the feedback we like to hear! Share the videos with your friends!

Top Bottom