Anyone going to blue river next weekend?

poorman

Reaction score
A group of us are going to be in Valemount next friday and saturday and where wondering if anyone was going to blue river that would like to show us around. We usually just ride at valemount or Mcbride but would like to see some new areas.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
poorman in blue

Hiya poorman .
Be in valemount wed to saturday. we'll be riding north blue on thursday with any luck.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
poorman

be in allen most likely. It looks like its going to be chappel and allen if its at all cloudy as you need clear skies for north blue. i'll no alittle more by monday or so. Forecast is for snow thursday so that will doom blue river 4 the day

-rossco-

Reaction score
was up todayin blue river for the first time, haha who ever goes there will not be dissaponited, 4.5 feet of powder and we broke trail all the way didnt even break the alpine because of the light fluffy powder awesome day. awesome day best riding ive done yet in tht much snow.:Happy6:

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
always deep in there.....did you cross over the tree or did you find the bridge we made last week??

-rossco-

Reaction score
i'm not quit sure wat u are talkin about i think it was finn creek we went up and it was awesome deep.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
blue river

Weather looks like cold and clear sky for 10,11, and 12.:D :D

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rossc in blue

yaya finn is south alittle of town . you can hit north blue b4 town but shes alot nastier in there . Best be strappin on the chrome balls :D tons of fun in there but finn is awesome too for sure.

cscherer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey POORMAN!! your comin for the big trip!!!! Sweet, I cannot wait to eat that steak!! Looks like I might have the turbo by then but like I said I will bring the 800 just to prove a point.........to the gophers.....

Top Bottom