Anyone camping Rocky/Cow lk

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great forcast this weekend, heading to southfork or there abouts. Anyone else going to be around there

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will do Darcy, been awhile. Fan all fixed, exhaust snorkeled and ready to git at it.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmm, I might be interested for a day ride friday or/and saturday maybe coming from NW Calgary. Looks like this place is just south of Rocky?

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So heading to Southfork, blue bridge Friday morn, be ready to ride by noon. Darcy I'll send you a pm when I turn south on 22

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmm, I might be interested for a day ride friday or/and saturday maybe coming from NW Calgary. Looks like this place is just south of Rocky?

Here's some directions for you: From the junction of Hwy11 and 22(east of Rocky), south on Hwy22 for 9.7km, West on TWP380 for 18.3km, south on RR85 for 6.3km, you will cross a set of RR tracks at about 5.5km then watch to your left at the 6.3km and you will see a blue bridge crossing a creek, turn left, cross the bridge, about 200 yds across bridge and around the corner there is a trail to your left back towards the creek, that's where we'll be.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Here's some directions for you: From the junction of Hwy11 and 22(east of Rocky), south on Hwy22 for 9.7km, West on TWP380 for 18.3km, south on RR85 for 6.3km, you will cross a set of RR tracks at about 5.5km then watch to your left at the 6.3km and you will see a blue bridge crossing a creek, turn left, cross the bridge, about 200 yds across bridge and around the corner there is a trail to your left back towards the creek, that's where we'll be.

Not sure I can ride on Friday but Saturday should be a go. Maybe some drinks on Friday night though.

Top Bottom