Anybody know who has Stomper 2's in stock !

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looking for a pair but nobody seems to have em stock? :eek::eek::eek:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I guess that's a good thing.,

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
michelle paid for hers at the sled show but there not scheduled to arive till half way through december :(

Dutchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Called every dealer between Edm and Calgary. No luck on stompers.........Frick did they forget it's winter?
Not that I have to have that brand, but I do need boots and wanted to look at them. Problem #2, is Red Deer is very lacking when it comes to sled gear, so it's not like I can look at much else.

yenko mike

Reaction score
I was beginning to wonder I bought a pair at the show from Nicas clothing, now cant reach them by phone goes to the box imediatly and its full. Any other way to contact them? Thanks Mike

Last edited:

Dutchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a call from Martinmotor (south) in Edm this morning. Their latest intell says the Stompers2 have been shipped from the factory and should arrive in the next week or 2.

cancritter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
waiting t have a boo at these as well..buyin boots in next week or two if there in or not..someone defintley dropped the ball on this one and its gona cost powerfist as most have already bought thier gear.....

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If ya know your size first place parts is usually good stock on stuff....

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Called every dealer between Edm and Calgary. No luck on stompers.........Frick did they forget it's winter?
Not that I have to have that brand, but I do need boots and wanted to look at them. Problem #2, is Red Deer is very lacking when it comes to sled gear, so it's not like I can look at much else.

This. Really makes one question the competence of a specialty market clothing company that can't even stock a new item for the start of the season. What the hell were they doing?

Top Bottom