any other option for superglides?

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
both my ramps are done with them because i like the traction but to do my 30 foot enclosed im looking at a solid 700$.

i really dont care about the traction on the floor part as i have a good grit coating and its used for sleds only.

thanks....

seen some guys cut up old truck bed liners....

Have you checked out to spray your floor with the same stuff as they put in boxes. Mask off what you dont want sprayed about same amount as a long box truck and 1/2 the 700.

Studder

Reaction score
Sean. Talk to Juice about where we got our's. I worked it out for your trailer, just like mine, you won't break $500. with super glides. They are buyin and selling in bulk price. And you can buy the glides/acc's as you need them from them. Later.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
definitly found old bedliner to be the best as like it was said skis track in it instead of riding on the carbide.
looking for more if anybody has to do my deck as it would hold skis straight and more secure they wouldn,t be able to wiggle at all when clamped down.
i got the superclamp look and act alike models from dsp trailers and they dont seem to clamp as hard imo. and with the doo skis they like to walk backwards to the hoop as they are not flat on top.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats pretty much the same idea i got, but they used a poly bushing for a roller and they seem to squish to much when clamping, would work better i think with a steely or hard plastic one, might have to some mods on them this summer.

friggen gotofugwithititis is getting the best of me.

Superclamp

Reaction score
thats pretty much the same idea i got, but they used a poly bushing for a roller and they seem to squish to much when clamping, would work better i think with a steely or hard plastic one, might have to some mods on them this summer.

friggen gotofugwithititis is getting the best of me.

I have a couple of bushing left for the first origional Superclamp I , Call me if you would like to replace your old ones. They are about 8 years plus, they are bound to wear out, specially if used on an open trailer in the eliments. my number is 1-403-203-2210 anytime

Top Bottom