Another Great Trip to Sicamous

tranquillicer

Reaction score
As the title says we had another great trip to Sicamous for 4 days of sledding. Year 4 for us and this was the best yet. Thanks to a fund raiser back home we had the priviledge of taking the two winners with us and they were real winners as the conditions were excellent.
The support we got from business people in B.C to promote a trip for 2 for sledding out there was amazing and thanks to Rene at Eagle Valley Lodge, Lori and Randy at Zacs Tracs,Peter at Moose Mulligans, Brent at Far West Films and many other local business from home we were very successfull and our project is off and running.
We toured Owls Head, Queest and Boulder Mt over 4 days of riding and found nothing but deeeeeep powder everywhere. The sun was a little scarce but we had fun beatin up the trees and got beat up a bit in return. Everyone went home in one piece and with big smiles.
Thanks again to Rene and Jason at Eagle Valley Lodge(great place), Local Lou's gas bar(nice people), Moose Mulligans(great food), Lori and Randy for the training, Brent for all the great vids and all the folks out west that made it possible for us to come ride in your back yard.
From all the SouthSiders Club members...Merry Christmas and see ya in Feb.

Attachments

• Sic 2.jpg
    Sic 2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 491
  • Sic 4.jpg
    Sic 4.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 487
  • Sic 8.jpg
    Sic 8.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 492
  • Sic 16.jpg
    Sic 16.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 503
  • Sicamous.JPG
    Sicamous.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 494

Smithys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leaving for Sicamous on Dec 26th as well. Will be there until Dec 30th. Never rode Sicamous yet. Looking forward to it.

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com
Had a great time ridin with FBM Racing again. Powder was deep! Tell Trouser Turbo to get his waste gate tightened up! Geoff and I will try and make it to your party next year!

Here is me and Stew last Sat. at top of Doghouse.

Attachments

• IMG_1811 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_1811 (Medium).jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 394

rooster 54

Reaction score
We will be where in a little more than 2 months.
Can't wait to be on those mountains and sled in this powder.

I Dare Ya Rene!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eaglevalleymarine.com
Couple more from an epic day at Eagles, Norval was the photog! Stu, Steve and Darryl were rippin it up!

Attachments

• Sledding%202011%20004.jpg
    Sledding%202011%20004.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 208
  • Sledding%202011%20024.jpg
    Sledding%202011%20024.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 205
Top Bottom