Amber Alert for Toddler in Sparwood...

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Something isn't right. The people there are saying they no longer have to lock their door...........what do they think this guy is the only creep out there !!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who died and made you The Thought Police? Jeez. We are discerning adults on this site who can figure out what to believe and what not to for ourselves- why do we need you to parent our thoughts?? And Really: Who did anyone here accuse and why do you care so much?

If no one is allowed to state their opinions, I guess everyone on S&M should stop asking questions and asking for opinions and help. Besides, sometimes, the best opinions lead to curiousity, investigation and later.... FACT. Ever wonder how the world was discovered to be round instead of flat? I bet it started with an opinion and an insinuation??

i.

You need a chill pill. FACT. :smiliestirthepot:

seem to remember people all over guses guzoo beaking off flapping the jibba jabba without any facts, put your attitude in check and let the facts get out before you look like a fool. who are you to make accusations. that is why people are perceived innocent till proven guilty. shheeet maybe you had something to do with it, did you help hopley escape capture, can you prove where you were( making an observation who knows ?). you can post what you like, when you like, you don't like my comments don't read em.

when you point your finger there are 3 pointed back at you.

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seem to remember people all over guses guzoo beaking off flapping the jibba jabba without any facts, put your attitude in check and let the facts get out before you look like a fool. who are you to make accusations. that is why people are perceived innocent till proven guilty. shheeet maybe you had something to do with it, did you help hopley escape capture, can you prove where you were( making an observation who knows ?). you can post what you like, when you like, you don't like my comments don't read em.

whow I did not realize my observation would cause such a stir. I hope a kiss and make up session is around the corner :)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whow I did not realize my observation would cause such a stir. I hope a kiss and make up session is around the corner :)

no problem. i'm sure the police are following up on all the angles, i'm sure the family don't need this type of public problem, tough enough without people thinking like that, seen others go through the same thing, and have alot of emotional turmoil, i feel it is better to get the facts before alot of speculation,
anyway, the kid is home the kidnapper has been apprehended and the facts will come out in the next few days. you may be right but it is still early to tell.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I don't know what you are talking about: "guses guzoo" and "jibba jabba"??? Certainly these are all phrases that are lending oodles of credibility to your rebuttle and staving off any possibility that YOU will in turn look like a fool. :confused: Again, I ask you: who accused anybody of doing anything? Eclipse just commented that something seemed off and you started off on a big "life, liberty, happiness and equality for all tangent". Maybe while you are protecting everybody's rights you should look into a little civil right regarding freedom of speech, thought, belief, and religion.? AND, if you don't like our comments, maybe you should take your own advice: Don't read them, and certainly, don't go the next step and start jumping down people's throats. If I wanted to be treated like a child by the likes of you, I would go spend the weekend with my parents, thanks.

And to answer your question, Eclipse, there will not be a kiss and make up session anytime soon. I don't kiss arrogant frogs- they never turn into princes in real life.

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's all behave like adults that we are here!!! Media speculates things to get people interested in a story..........which causes accusuations and spectulations and observations.......... I know Canada is not so free of a country anymore.............but yes difference in opinions is allowed...........and until the cops untangle the yo yo of eventes why argue about it !!!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's all behave like adults that we are here!!! Media speculates things to get people interested in a story..........which causes accusuations and spectulations and observations.......... I know Canada is not so free of a country anymore.............but yes difference in opinions is allowed...........and until the cops untangle the yo yo of eventes why argue about it !!!

Well... cuz imdoo'n is treating everyone like a blabber-mouthed teenager?? Duh. (HAHAH- you know I'm just bugging, right??)

And besides... arguing gives me something to do until the snow flies and I can go carve up some snow :)

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know what you are talking about: "guses guzoo" and "jibba jabba"??? Certainly these are all phrases that are lending oodles of credibility to your rebuttle and staving off any possibility that YOU will in turn look like a fool. :confused: Again, I ask you: who accused anybody of doing anything? Eclipse just commented that something seemed off and you started off on a big "life, liberty, happiness and equality for all tangent". Maybe while you are protecting everybody's rights you should look into a little civil right regarding freedom of speech, thought, belief, and religion.? AND, if you don't like our comments, maybe you should take your own advice: Don't read them, and certainly, don't go the next step and start jumping down people's throats. If I wanted to be treated like a child by the likes of you, I would go spend the weekend with my parents, thanks.

And to answer your question, Eclipse, there will not be a kiss and make up session anytime soon. I don't kiss arrogant frogs- they never turn into princes in real life.

hahaha After reading your post I did not have to read the last paragraph as I quickly realized that there will be no kiss and make up session.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well... cuz imdoo'n is treating everyone like a blabber-mouthed teenager?? Duh. (HAHAH- you know I'm just bugging, right??)

And besides... arguing gives me something to do until the snow flies and I can go carve up some snow :)

i treat em as i see em, why would i want to kiss you. you sound like a princess already. anyway you post i post, unless you are the internet police that is how it works you seem to not like me saying anything against your opinion, get in line. anyway don't take it so serious, i say let the facts come out before ya start a linch mob.

Last edited:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i treat em as i see em, why would i want to kiss you. you sound like a princess already. anyway you post i post, unless you are the internet police that is how it works you seem to not like me saying anything against your opinion, get in line. anyway don't take it so serious, i say let the facts come out before ya start a linch mob.

In case you think I am actually as serious as I sound, you're wrong. I got ya going and decided to up my post count. I thought you were the internet police? Hmmm... I must have my a pea under my mattress and be lacking sleep.

Speaking of being a princess, I guess you will just have to meet me someday, but I am sure you will be surprised to find that I am the furthest thing from it!! Where a linch mob is concerned: I could probably hold off, but what am I going to do with this throng of angry peasants that I rounded up to take to Sparwood?? Bring em to Red Deer? :p

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Something isn't right. The people there are saying they no longer have to lock their door...........what do they think this guy is the only creep out there !!!

exactly, there is a slim chance this guy is not the one, so far he has not been convicted, and the police never arrest the wrong guy, they where looking for an accomplice where they not?

i did say slim chance, sled momma. i in no way am defending anyone. just expressing an opinion. :D

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In case you think I am actually as serious as I sound, you're wrong. I got ya going and decided to up my post count. I thought you were the internet police? Hmmm... I must have my a pea under my mattress and be lacking sleep.

Speaking of being a princess, I guess you will just have to meet me someday, but I am sure you will be surprised to find that I am the furthest thing from it!! Where a linch mob is concerned: I could probably hold off, but what am I going to do with this throng of angry peasants that I rounded up to take to Sparwood?? Bring em to Red Deer? :p

i didn't think ya wanted to kiss and make up, give me a shout after ya lose the rope i'll buy ya a drink.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
exactly, there is a slim chance this guy is not the one, so far he has not been convicted, and the police never arrest the wrong guy, they where looking for an accomplice where they not?

i did say slim chance, sled momma. i in no way am defending anyone. just expressing an opinion. :D

The internet is no place for opinions crackmaster.....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'd wait for evidence but once confirmed I'd string the SOB up myself.. I don't think child preditors should be given a chance to rehabilitate...

Top Bottom