Allen Creek Jan 23

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Allen Creek on Saturday blue bird sky's and still area's that weren't all tracked up. We ended up meeting 3 others that were staying at the Terracana Lodge what a great bunch of guys had a blast, as well met Jeff K off of this site and his girlfriend Jody both great people and great riders. Jody hope your feeling better after that 30ft+ fall...ouch! Anyways here are some pictures of the trip.

Attachments

• DSC00054.jpg
    DSC00054.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC00058.jpg
    DSC00058.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC00064.jpg
    DSC00064.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC00065.jpg
    DSC00065.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC00067.jpg
    DSC00067.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC00066.jpg
    DSC00066.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 57

polarisrmk

Reaction score
Thanks to NOSrx1 and his friends, I was one of the three that went sledding with them. First time sledders to the mountains, they showed us around and taught us a few things.....although at first we were thinking how the heck are we going to get out of this place and back to the staging, we had a great day, saw some great riding and learned just what are sleds could do...
great times, great guys, it was a blast.
We were so impressed Fish, "Nitro Dave" and Rob, that we went to horse creek the next day...with a couple other crazy sledder from Fort McMurray, that was a little nerv racking going there considering it was only my third day in the mountains, but we all made it and had a great time again, thanks a bunch....

Brad

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Brad
Glad you guys had a blast, as did we! I will ride with you guys any day. Yeah Horsey was a little short lived but well worth the trip in there. Say hi to Rob and Dave....hope I am right with those names.Darin:d

Jeff K

Reaction score
Jody and I had a great time riding with you guys as well! Thanks for letting us tag along :)

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any time Jeff it was a great day had by all! I think even for Jody until her wreak...lol.:d

Turbofreak

Reaction score
Haha, this is the crazy sledder from McMurray!....we had an awesome time riding with you guys up at horsey creek too!..too bad you guys couldn't have stuck around longer that day cause the riding further back was amazing. Glad to have met you guys and hope to run into all of you again in the future....cheers!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Turbofreak, I was actually thinking about you guys when I started this thread, wondering how the rest of the day went in Horsey. Good to hear you guys found some good snow, wish we could have stayed longer. For sure we'll have to try and get out for a ride again! let me know when your going, and hopefully I am around and can make it. cheers Darin:d

Top Bottom