Alec Baldwin Movie Shooting

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The question is how many times has this type of scene been filmed .. and how many incidents has there been..? All work place incidents have a root cause…
There will be an investigation, there will be findings, someone may even be charged…

Was it a conspiracy ..? I doubt it…

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know what the safety protocols on the sets are.
But I know there should be lots.
So a few people didn't follow all the safe guards
that were in place.
One of them was probably Alex, but they will most likely hang it on some scapegoat.
Still a live round looks totally different than a blank one.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Police investigating the shooting have said there will be no charges to Baldwin. Safety protocols were updated after Brandon Lee (Bruce Lees son) died on a set years ago. Not sure what the actual actors protocols are. An expert on CTV that works movies said the armorers on set are responsible for loading and working on guns. Actors do not load guns.

Reactions: RXN

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol, its always a conspiracy on this site.....!
. There is absolutely no way to accidentally shoot a live round on a movie set with a decommissioned gun. What did they have a Ziploc baggie full of bullets and blanks that fit the same gun lol It’s not like all the movie stars are all strapped while working. So it’s not the newest conspiracy. It’s a crime and should be investigated as one

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
480D0E2E-0BA5-48FD-A96C-2D4F9673C3D8.jpeg

I was surprised they actually were using blanks. Thought CGI would be used in any movie with guns after Brandon Lee was killed.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 245714
I was surprised they actually were using blanks. Thought CGI would be used in any movie with guns after Brandon Lee was killed.
They were saying on the set of the Rookie that they will now go to airsoft guns and use CGI for muzzle flashes. They have used CGI muzzle flashes in a lot of the show but use live rounds on wide open sets. I dont understand why anyone would use live rounds for anything "pretend"?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were saying on the set of the Rookie that they will now go to airsoft guns and use CGI for muzzle flashes. They have used CGI muzzle flashes in a lot of the show but use live rounds on wide open sets. I dont understand why anyone would use live rounds for anything "pretend"?
People who know nothing about true gun safety would use live rounds for anything other than what they were intended for. Hollywood has no touch with reality.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People who know nothing about true gun safety would use live rounds for anything other than what they were intended for. Hollywood has no touch with reality.
Oh I agree Claude

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
. There is absolutely no way to accidentally shoot a live round on a movie set with a decommissioned gun. What did they have a Ziploc baggie full of bullets and blanks that fit the same gun lol It’s not like all the movie stars are all strapped while working. So it’s not the newest conspiracy. It’s a crime and should be investigated as one

Blank guns are not decommissioned, a revolver can shoot both live rounds and blanks, it was a western so it probably the case.

Semi autos and full autos are the the only guns that need to be slightly modified with “blank adapters” to reduce the bore size to make enough gas pressure to cycle the next round.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Totally understand the law but we are dealing with a gun that was supposed to be loaded by the sets armorer with blanks. No live rounds were supposed to be on the set. Gun was handed to Baldwin and declared cold.(completely safe) How will you prosecute him?
"Allegedly"

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This specimen was the Armorer on set,already lots of actors and set workers had quit right before,Glad it happened to Alec Baldwin though he is a pos low life
24D7005A-9114-453C-89A7-290D2DBC57E5.png
41736307-0503-43D3-A706-04A2C42CB78B.jpg

Last edited:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This specimen was the Armourour on set,already lots of actors and set workers had quit right before,Glad it happened to Alec Baldwin though he is a pos low life
View attachment 245739View attachment 245740

"Happened" To baldwin? Are you retarded? Baldwin has to live with what he did, ya it sucks for sure but he'll be fine. A women is dead it happened to her and her family.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Happened" To baldwin? Are you retarded? Baldwin has to live with what he did, ya it sucks for sure but he'll be fine. A women is dead it happened to her and her family.
He’ll medicate himself to death.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only problem I have with this guys account is where he says the press was misleading us saying that it was a prop gun? I have seen stories on Fox, CNN and CTV on this in the past day and a half and honestly every one of the announcers said it was a real gun that was supposed to use blanks. Fox and CTV both had gun experts that work movie shoots explaining what happened and what went wrong? They were saying they used a real revolver. Everything else he said sounds plausible for sure

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think there is little to no chance this was an accident. You could not load that Gun with rounds and NOT notice one or more were NOT blanks. Heck, I bet you could do it in the dark with your eyes closed with 6 of each type of round on the table and get it right. Not to mention, How the hell would one actual live round just happen to get in the mix? And just so happens when that single round just so happens to be chambered is the moment he just so happens to be pointing it perfectly to kill?
Alot of “just so happened” seemed to be happening that day??

Top Bottom