Alec Baldwin Movie Shooting

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find there are a lot of idiots on Facebook. Lets see if the same people have migrated to this site. Question. Who thinks Alec Baldwin is solely guilty for shooting the female camerawoman dead on the set of the western movie "Rust" yesterday? Even though I hate the man personally I say no. Change my mind. Lol

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
The memes are awesome!
FB_IMG_1634997930426.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha yes there is a lot of them already and the blood hasn't even dried. lol

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Apparently her husband is a lawyer involved with the Clintons. Sure sounds to me like a little more than an "accidental shooting " with a "prop gun".

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently her husband is a lawyer involved with the Clintons. Sure sounds to me like a little more than an "accidental shooting " with a "prop gun".
I researched that and its true. Not sure what the angle would be? He is one of over 2800+ lawyers in that law firm. They have represented lots of high profile people including Barack Obama amongst others. Get it figured out Mike and get back to us.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I researched that and its true. Not sure what the angle would be? He is one of over 2800+ lawyers in that law firm. They have represented lots of high profile people including Barack Obama amongst others. Get it figured out Mike and get back to us.

INTIMIDATION is the angle
No different than when stomry daniels said secret service told her to watch out.........

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
INTIMIDATION is the angle
No different than when stomry daniels said secret service told her to watch out.........
Why though? What did she know or what is the reason for killing her?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Fawk. I have no idea. I just don't believe in coincidences.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the law is the law... unless you are the Clintons or Trudeau then the law is not the law.

Totally understand the law but we are dealing with a gun that was supposed to be loaded by the sets armorer with blanks. No live rounds were supposed to be on the set. Gun was handed to Baldwin and declared cold.(completely safe) How will you prosecute him?

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it his Fault? IMO partially, he was the one who pulled the trigger, and should of checked the weapon himself to verify if it indeed cold or safe, so should of the armorers.
It’s no different than the Lock out tag out on a worksite.
If he had the supposed training like I read about, than he should of known better. How many times have any of you handed a gun to someone and made sure it was not loaded, and if you received a weapon from someone did you check it yourself.
I was a accident that was tot at the end of the day, and more ammo for gun ban nuts.

I have never been in the situation like Alec tho, he was caught in the moment of filming and had total trust of his crew and a firearm may or may not have been something totally familiar to him. I don’t recall him in movies where he held and fired one.

But on the other hand, maybe it was done on purpose???

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My knowledge on guns is pretty much zero and even after reading multiple articles i'm still confused exactly what happened. Some say a mis-fire, some say he fired it? It was declared "cold", but that a "live round" is also used to describe blanks, which are commonly used for the effect on sets? But a blank would only kill someone from a very short distance away and from the sounds of some articles it was an actual bullet? My guess is most if not all the articles were written by people with zero gun knowledge so they can't articulate what actually happened.

There is no way Baldwin would be paid off to do something like that, guy has enough money, unless she had some major dirt on him (even then I doubt he would get his hands dirty). Maybe at most the person who loaded it, but even then I doubt it. It's something that's going to be looked into very closely.

It looks really bad that crew walked off the set earlier and voiced concern though, assuming that is true. Although seen 2 different reasons why they walked off.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know one thing for sure i would never fire any gun at someone unless i knew for 100% certainty it was safe. No possible way a live round could have been used on any set by accident.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My knowledge on guns is pretty much zero and even after reading multiple articles i'm still confused exactly what happened. Some say a mis-fire, some say he fired it? It was declared "cold", but that a "live round" is also used to describe blanks, which are commonly used for the effect on sets? But a blank would only kill someone from a very short distance away and from the sounds of some articles it was an actual bullet? My guess is most if not all the articles were written by people with zero gun knowledge so they can't articulate what actually happened.

There is no way Baldwin would be paid off to do something like that, guy has enough money, unless she had some major dirt on him (even then I doubt he would get his hands dirty). Maybe at most the person who loaded it, but even then I doubt it. It's something that's going to be looked into very closely.

It looks really bad that crew walked off the set earlier and voiced concern though, assuming that is true. Although seen 2 different reasons why they walked off.
Maybe Alec doesn’t need money. Could be protection or black mail. Kiddie Diddler pedo. Maybe ? I was drama lots in school and never worried about having a fake gun shoot a classmate while (acting)
Not a mistake IMO

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hot or cold, even as a kid playing around I never felt right pointing a toy gun at someone. Again the gun was a safe tool loaded or not, someone had to pull the trigger to make it deadly.
everyone should learn how to safely handle a gun, should be taught at a grade 1 level.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm curious why he fired it at a camera woman? Wouldn't it make more sense that it would have been another actor that got shot.

I really dislike Alec Baldwin. I don't think there's a bigger douchebag on the planet

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm curious why he fired it at a camera woman? Wouldn't it make more sense that it would have been another actor that got shot.

I really dislike Alec Baldwin. I don't think there's a bigger douchebag on the planet
Think back over the years Dean on all the movies and TV shows you saw where a gun was pointed directly at you through the screen. Its a shot for effect at what the person on the other side would be seeing in front of him. This is why the director was directly behind the camera woman. To make sure he got the shot he wanted. Its very common.

Top Bottom