aftermarket 660 grizzly parts

tbosch

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm trying to find a good place to order aftermarket parts from US or Canada. The factory parts through yammie are sickly overpriced from what i've seen and I am doing all work myself. I am planning on replacing brake pads and rear axles (oversize) and also I would like to install a full snorkel kit. I've found quite a few stores on ebay but each one seems to specialize in one or two parts. I'd like to avoid huge shipping costs by buying everything from one place. Thanks for any info.

tbosch

Reaction score
Found some wicked deals after digging around a bit on ebay and a few other sites

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

tbosch

Reaction score
CHECK THESE GUYS OUT......HUGE WAREHOUSE(APPARENTLY EVEN YAMAHA ORDERS FROM THESE GUYS)..... I ONCE NEEDED THE STEREO/CB/DISC/INTERCOM CONTROLLER ON A 2006 ROYAL STAR MIDNITE VENTURE, AND UP HERE IT WAS $1300.00, AND NEW THROUGH THESE GUYS IT WAS $395USD, SO WITH EXCHANGE AND EVERYTHING IT WAS $490 INCLUDING SHIPPING CANADIAN $.............

Buy Honda Parts,Suzuki Parts,Yamaha Parts,Kawasaki Parts,Arctic Cat Parts,Sea Doo Parts,Can Am Parts

Thanks Summitric. The axles are 200$can cheaper delivered than purchasing from my local yammie shop.

Top Bottom