After Market seats

dbh101

Reaction score
What's the best after market seat with half decient storage an that doesn't cost a fortune for a 2006 rev 800 x 151"?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's the best after market seat with half decient storage an that doesn't cost a fortune for a 2006 rev 800 x 151"?
I think tabneil on here (Tachycardia Performance) may have a few lightweight rev seats left, maybe check with him.

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a mountain mod on my apex and its my favorite, way better then the boss in my opinion, and im sure they make em for revs

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i Like the looks of my boss. i have the exact sled as you and think the seat will be great. make sure you get a newer one because of zipper issues.

SSABMUD

Reaction score
Bought a Boss last year and after pulling all the zippers off the first ride, and having to pay for them to fix their f-up, I will never buy another one. Most good upholstry shops can modify your seat to whatever you want and it is not that hard to lighten then up once they are apart.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Terry Byvank at HMP upholstry out of Westlock....makes a nice seat or was building seats. Not like a board but still real firm and has enough give that if you are sitting it isn't gonna make you completly numb...

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Terry Byvank at HMP upholstry out of Westlock....makes a nice seat or was building seats. Not like a board but still real firm and has enough give that if you are sitting it isn't gonna make you completly numb...

These are the seats i have for sale.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

X2 - nice seats

Top Bottom