Addicted to Franks Red Hot sauce

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just like the commercial says I put that *$#@ on everything. I go through one big bottle every month. I find its the only way I can choke down the mother in laws cooking. I like to use the new thick franks to mix in with ranch to put on salads or for dipping veggies. I love to mix it with mashed potatoes and I plaster it on just about any meat.

So what does everyone else like to put it on or do you prefer some other type of hot sauce?

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MMMMMMMMMMMM MY Fav!!!!!! Great.....now I have to go make bite size perogies with franks. Ever tried that?? Yum!

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think some folks here try and use it to fix their machines....lol

I like it on wings, and scrambled eggs!

sled

Reaction score
I use Frank's,one that parents found at this cafe in the USA,they make it there and then their is garlic/chillie sauce-it has a rooster on the jar that one is my fav

carguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a restaurant connection that gets me Franks Red Hot Sauce by the case....4 - 3.78L jugs at a time. Love that stuff!

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok for those you with tender asses, you have to learn to eat ice cream right after, so later as you are dying you utter the words "come on ice cream!!" . Problem solved.

E to the v

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Denzel's hot sauce. Made in salmon arm. Garlic is my favorite but they make a bunch of flavors

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the red rooster sauce is called " SRIRACHA RED HOT CHILLI SAUCE ". it's awesome loaded in some wor wonton soup.

Top Bottom