Accommodations in Fernie.

Brian D.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are planning a trip in mid January and are looking for a good place to stay that can offer riding right from the hotel or motel. We don't require fancy.

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We stay at the super 8 usually, it is decent price, right next to smitty's, and has a hot tub for tired old muscles after a day in the snow. Where ever you stay the Park Place Lodge Pub is amazing supper at the end of the day. Have a great time :)

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most of the riders that come out with us stay at Park Place and say its got everything they need right there. Bar, Resistant, Beer store and its right across from Yamagoya
Pm us if you need anything.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are planning a trip in mid January and are looking for a good place to stay that can offer riding right from the hotel or motel. We don't require fancy.
My girlfriend and I stayed at the Blackstone Lodge and it was amazing! Not sure if you can ride out from there or not. Probably if you get to know the area but it was only a 2 minute drive anyhow. Ian sure makes you feel comfortable. I would recommend it to anyone. Very nice B&B. it was our first time to Fernie to sled. I'm sorry to say I was slightly disappointed as it was lacking some snow. I sure hope next time is better as we hope to make this area our number #1 sledding destination.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it was your first time out it is hard to find good spots! You really need to be with someone who knows the area. Rode 3 days straight and all fresh untouched snow, but you need to explore off the trail. Better luck next time.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't stay on the trails bud but thanks for the advice. I was told to bring my gal to the rolling hills area because she is new to riding. There were so many tree stumps sticking up it was dangerous. Everyone there told me there is typically another couple feet of snow this time of year. Like I said I heard so much about this rolling hills area and to me it wasn't very exciting. Next time when I'm not with my girlfriend I will go with a local.

Top Bottom