AC/DC Power outlet? And a free Teth-Air

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So can anyone give me an update on Arctic Cat connectors for accessories?

We are developing a new product and need to know what electrical power is available on the Proclimb sleds.

AC or DC?
Factory connectors?
Does turbo 1100 have same connectors as 2 stroke?
Is the Viper the same?

If someone wants to donate their 2013/14 sled for the day for testing (owner can be present and no riding will be required)
we will provide a free Cordless Teth-Air for your sled.

Obviously we will pick a candidate that can best help us answer the above questions so someone with dealer connections will be most likely chosen.

Please PM me if you think you are best to help us. Preference will also be given to those who can deliver their machine to our Calgary shop and can help out with the install.

Chris

catothom

Reaction score
Maybe more info about the product and what it does makes more people interested :)

catothom

Reaction score
That is simply brilliant! If I lived in the states I would be there in a second for you guys to work with that on my sled! That is so much better than the stupid tether cord :D

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is simply brilliant! If I lived in the states I would be there in a second for you guys to work with that on my sled! That is so much better than the stupid tether cord :D

Why in the States? We are in Calgary. Anyway thanks to all who responded. We have found our donor sleds and have tested on all except Yamaha. We expect they will be the same as the turbo 4 stroke Cat we tested on.

Hoping to have 50-100 on the snow for next season.

Chris

Here is a video of how much faster it is than a cord tether. Phantom Teth Air, Faster than corded tether - YouTube

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So things are rolling along. We will be at the Edmonton show with an interactive display so you will be able to try out the Phantom Teth-Air.

Here is he brochure we are working on.

Chris

Attachments

• Phanton TETH-AIR7B.jpg
    Phanton TETH-AIR7B.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Top Bottom