ABS Bag recharge?

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got to close to a tree on Friday at Blue Lake and a branch set off my Backpack. How much for a new canister and T-handle?

jimmyjames14

Reaction score
It is $100.00 to recharge the backpack and new handle. I went to Rocky Mountain Extreme in Calgary and they were very helpfull. You get the Hundred dollars back if you send your old canister back.
How was the riding in Blue Lake?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have not refilled mine but was told it is 180.00 with the exchange,I hope your right but I don think so!
catmando!

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yamaha dealer told $190 for new canister or $100 to send it away and get recharged, but I wanted to see If anybody had a cheaper place. Blue Lake was tracked up bad at the cabin and in the trees to the west but we found some nice hardly touched snow to the east past the Lake. Still staging at the bottom but the groomer scraped it down to the ice to about km 9, so I imagine by next week it'll be just decks and small trailers.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martin motorsports in edmonton is $100-120 for a new can, no exchange.

I paid $120 with exchange at Martin about late December.....a few people got a good laugh at Renshaw cabin. Now they know how fast the bag opens. Take in the canister and the T handle or else it costs more.

Top Bottom