A Season with LILDUKE

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't had enough time on her to gauge fuel yet. Do a little more snowboarding then sledding. Only 3.5 hours, and used 1/2 tank. But man do I hate the odd shaped fuel tank. One minute I have 1/2 tank and next I have one bar left.
Yea the guage kinda sucks...lol:beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy fawk its deep up there today boys!! and its still hammering down. Shut it down early,, its really socked in so was riding trees and took a stick to the eye!! Couldn't see for 10mins out of the one eye was scared,, its ok though. Wasn't wearing my googles because they were fogged up and that's not safe in the trees,, almost payed the price,, got lucky... Any hoo, no pics today, but think I possibly got some pretty sick GoPro footage so i'll try to get it up ASAP

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took a couple mins of film, turned out great!! Not like I expected, cause the camera hit a stick a ways into the run,, but its pointed straight up and gives a cool point of view when im ripping threw the trees. Looks like it could be a couple hours tho....wtf Its a 2min clip. Is you tube just that slow or is it just my crap setup??

Last edited:

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YouTube sucks. Not only does it load slow, it will drop your 1080 down to 760 sometimes.

Vimeo is a better option.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YouTube sucks. Not only does it load slow, it will drop your 1080 down to 760 sometimes.

Vimeo is a better option.
Thanks! Going to my GF's house in Sicamoose tonight,,, Tommorow might try Vimeo

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure of what software you are using to edit/create your video, if you use Movie Maker (MS Product) you can choose to save the edited version first in Hi Def for your own use at home and then save lower quality version (smaller file) for uploading. The size of the file can be a huge difference and uploading goes from 'hours' to 'minutes'.
Good luck, look foward to more footage.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so where's the farkin turbo XP ???

too much gaye freeride n sheet ...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure of what software you are using to edit/create your video, if you use Movie Maker (MS Product) you can choose to save the edited version first in Hi Def for your own use at home and then save lower quality version (smaller file) for uploading. The size of the file can be a huge difference and uploading goes from 'hours' to 'minutes'.
Good luck, look foward to more footage.

Yea but it looks so good in HD. Worth the wait. Guess I'll be doing short clips...lol

Top Bottom