A Revy Sled Bum's Tale: Another Season with Lilduke

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not usually a fan of that green, but that looks pretty good. Looks better with that hood than the stock one. What kind of graphics did you go with?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not usually a fan of that green, but that looks pretty good. Looks better with that hood than the stock one. What kind of graphics did you go with?

Ill be getting Spiralus design to make me up something. Won't be till December some time though. Cause I only have one of the green panels right now, as they RH side were on backorder, so I have some other panels I'll be running in the meantime. :beer:

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope the wrap is really big...
Not too much of a fan of 'Doo's colors, but I am an old fekr and I like black. My truck is black, bike is black, both of my sleds... you got it... black.
hmmmm... Wife on the other hand, red head with green eyes. So in some instances I like to live dangerously.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not too much of a fan of 'Doo's colors, but I am an old fekr and I like black. My truck is black, bike is black, both of my sleds... you got it... black.
hmmmm... Wife on the other hand, red head with green eyes. So in some instances I like to live dangerously.

Red head eh? You do like to live dangerously! I'm a fan of brunettes my self. haha

Just got my exhaust back, and my sled is ready to go! & I'm just about ready, heading down wednesday, hope Revy gets some fresh!

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Red head eh? You do like to live dangerously! I'm a fan of brunettes my self. haha

Just got my exhaust back, and my sled is ready to go! & I'm just about ready, heading down wednesday, hope Revy gets some fresh!

[url]http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo17/Lildukesledin/1121151243-01_zps1puytwd9.jpg[/URL]
uploadfromtaptalk1448213553305.jpg

Fresh is enroute as well :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Truck is red, both bikes are red, sled is red..........as for women I'll take anything. Lol

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Danno!
Local guy or what......
I have a couple THINGS I want to do the same way!

Let me know....I will be arriving two days before you.... Will hook up when you come into town!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Danno!
Local guy or what......
I have a couple THINGS I want to do the same way!

Let me know....I will be arriving two days before you.... Will hook up when you come into town!

I got it done at: Top Gun Coatings, in Calgary:beer:

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dan, what are you doing with that helmet light? You gonna run it off the sled or use a battery pack? I wired mine up to use 12 volt Milwaukee lithium ion batteries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dan, what are you doing with that helmet light? You gonna run it off the sled or use a battery pack? I wired mine up to use 12 volt Milwaukee lithium ion batteries.

Can u wire them into sled to charge up when running??

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been waiting for an orange RH panel since the beginning of May. Every month they move up the expected date by one month. Now they tell me Dec. 2nd. Very frustrating. Dan that green and black you got going on there looks wicked by the way!!
Ill be getting Spiralus design to make me up something. Won't be till December some time though. Cause I only have one of the green panels right now, as they RH side were on backorder, so I have some other panels I'll be running in the meantime. :beer:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I just have a Lead dog for now till I get something like you have.

Wired into the sled for trail riding down the mountain in the dark, but for I'm going to run a battery pack(dewalt probably) for real night riding so the cord isn't getting in the way:beer:

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been waiting for an orange RH panel since the beginning of May. Every month they move up the expected date by one month. Now they tell me Dec. 2nd. Very frustrating. Dan that green and black you got going on there looks wicked by the way!!

Yeah that's what they are telling me too, Dec 2nd. Not sure why they can't figure this chit out. Hey maybe guys want parts for there sleds before winter!

Top Bottom