A Little Reminder to all Members!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A couple of days ago I created a Thread in the Golden Area Section,Better yet I created a monster.The thread has been locked(basicaly ended)because there were some dissing going on and Ron created this site and guidelines to go with it.People cutting down each other because of any reason including there place of employment will not be tolerated in any way.If you have comments that are derogitory in any way keep them to yourself or say goodbye to this site.We as moderators are learning as we go to make this site a fun and informative place to hang out.I think by the steady rise in membership we are doing something right and will continue to keep the site clean and fun.Calling people names on here startes the fire everytime,There are ten of us with firehoses,please dont make us use them!
catmando!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well put my friend!!! It was time to move on.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
When the LION KING Roars..... It is heard by all ! :). Good post Catmando ! :)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A little shaky on the button to eh LOL!
Thanks guys!
catmando!

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great job guys!!!! :hi:

Catmando, I have my avy course, when are you demonstrating "snobunging like a pro" next? I'm looking at next weekend who's up for some?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great job guys!!!! :hi:

Catmando, I have my avy course, when are you demonstrating "snobunging like a pro" next? I'm looking at next weekend who's up for some?

Next trip for me is the 22nd of feb,Was heading to sicamous but had to change plans due to work.Looking at either Blue River or Mcbride but it depends on who all goes.
The date is set,location is not!
catmando!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well said Catmando you and the rest of the Green Badges do a great job on here. Hey I will be back for the 20th of feb maybe something might work and great a trip in this year let be know?:D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well said Catmando you and the rest of the Green Badges do a great job on here. Hey I will be back for the 20th of feb maybe something might work and great a trip in this year let be know?:D

Sounds good,will keep in touch.
catmando!

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Good job. That thread took a left turn and it was totally off topic. Thanks Catmando.
Steve

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think its funny how people can interpret a post or email differently. I read the whole post and the cat was just venting, whats wrong with that?
Then he has to come on and post an apology...thats ridiculous :cool:

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:thumbsup2:Well done All....... Keep Up the GOOD Work and this site will stay nice a clean.....there are a couple other sites out there that are way out of control:clap2::clap2:

:You_Rock:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think its funny how people can interpret a post or email differently. I read the whole post and the cat was just venting, whats wrong with that?
Then he has to come on and post an apology...thats ridiculous :cool:

Thanks for your input,Its all part of keeping the peace!
catmando!

mad mikes sled rentals

Reaction score
cat mike here from golden sorry i didnt get back to you the registration thing was just to see if taxs have been paid on the sleds if you reg they make sure the pst is paid like they need more money to waste. mad mike

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the reasons why I like this site over the others!
Thanks.

Top Bottom