A big thanks!!!!

Sled Den

Reaction score
We would like to thank A.S.E for organizing the Ride With Rasmussen. And thanks to Brett for coming all this way to McBride to teach a clinic. Also a big thanks to everyone that helped out once they arrived in town. I enjoyed helping Rod and Matt find some decent snow for Brett to school his group. I believe the everyone out went home with Big smiles on there faces. Terracana did a wonderful job providing the group with accomidations and meals I heard lots of mmm....'s at lunch time. Hope to see every one again next time they come to town. Wonderful buch and people to ride with and I hope everyone enjoyed they're riding experince with Brett Rasmussen.

Would love to ride with anyone of you again!!!

If I have forgotten to thank anyone I appoligize and Thank you.

Thanks again from

The crew at Sled Den

Attachments

• IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_0012.jpg
    IMG_0012.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 213
A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

Wow! the event was a blast lots of laughts and stories and best of all are the memories. I cant wait to see all the pics that people took. Rod perry, steve, matt and Sled den THANK YOU guys for everything expecially letting us use the Sled Den as the morning meeting place. Our guides were top notch and would recommend Adrenaline Tours to anyone.

ASE Motorsports

Top Bottom