9105 or 9175 C/E for the pro 163

SCRUBZ

Reaction score
Just looking for any info on the straight cut C/E to the old style C/E. What would be better for playin in the trees and deep pow (Im talkin REVY pow). Or is it worth the moeny???

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 9105 is a 15 by 163, 2.86 pitch. The 9175 is a 15 by 162, 3" pitch. Both tracks have 2.5" lugs. The 3" pitch track would require a driver change. Perhaps you mean the new PEAK track? I personally do not have any experience with the PEAK track but do know of someone who tried it on a Pro and did not care for it. I run the 9105m on my Pro and like it. The only better track IMO would be the 3" paddle track,but then you would have track speeds to deal with.:twocents:

SCRUBZ

Reaction score
Ya im aware of the 3.0 pitch I will be changing drivers regardless there is also a mod that needs done to the chaincase. Im just wondering if the new style design is better then the old style cause I heard from a reliable sourse that the new design is not as good??? Just wondering if anyone has run the new style C/E on a pro and if its even worth doing?

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run a 155 CE old style & love it buddy has peak on 163. It throws ice & snow out the back on the trail like theirs no tomorow but did get to try it out and performed awesome in lots of powder compared to mine but it's a 163 & runs on av fuel !!!!

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
scubz if you are still looking for info go see john leginus if anyone would know that guy would and he lives in your backyard

Top Bottom