860 year end

Frenchie

Reaction score
I ran an SHR860 this year. super strong engine and had 0 issues all year. Actually I had two but non-engine related. My fuel pump quit (while I was climbing Swenson street which really sucked) and the stock secondary was very inconsistent causing bogging (that one took a me while to really figure out), so I replaced it with a Team secondary and now the sled just plain rocks.
Jetting is at 460 mains, stock needle clip position with no shims. I run the 14:1 head and add 2 gallons Av gas per tank just to be safe...
I've owned a TNytro last year and this sled is way more fun, not near as much power but will get you pretty much anywhere if you push it to the max!!

In case you haven't seen that post yet, here is a non biased SHR860 report

Cheers

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
running a linderman kit on mine. Love it, always impressive. Pump gas setup for jetting i am running a 540 with .30 shims under the needles. Last ride out i had a bit of a lean showing, might have to up another. I would definately recommend this kit to anyone doing one. Plus you are supporting the canadian economy :beer:

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes and no... yes if your gunnin on it all the time, no because i use a crap load less throttle everywhere i go. to me it doesnt matter, bottom line is that it takes fuel to make power. Lol if i gatta pack a jerry to kick the crap outta my buddies, so be it:d

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have a new 0km rkt 860 for sale at specialty has the new forged nos pistons in it 7803059689

Top Bottom