850 is the greatest snowmobile ever produced

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a disgusting mess. I would be sick to see that mess under my hood. Who knows what damage could have happened?? PTO seal, strings sucked into air-box etc.

it didnt actually look anything like that. i made it look far more violent just to get your attention. nothing is sucked into anywhere and to my suprose the cords stayed on the clutch LOL. chunks all fell to the bottom. nice thing about keeping all the stock foam and protectors on it doesnt have anywhere else to go really

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In all honesty jumping from sled to sled the 850 is absolutely the best sled for 2017 even with horrible factory clutching. Ride all 3 brands back to back and tell me with a straight face the 850 didn't have the most power and response. Once the clutching is dialed I don't think anything will touch this sled on a deep day. In this video the only other sled that would stand a chance at making this hill would be the 174 axys.

https://youtu.be/1eO-xDxygZw

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In all honesty jumping from sled to sled the 850 is absolutely the best sled for 2017 even with horrible factory clutching. Ride all 3 brands back to back and tell me with a straight face the 850 didn't have the most power and response. Once the clutching is dialed I don't think anything will touch this sled on a deep day. In this video the only other sled that would stand a chance at making this hill would be the 174 axys.

The 175 is going to be an absolute beast! I think you need to get one Johnny:rolleyes:

BLUE PLATE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You obviously didn't have the new 18 cat out with your crew.

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
it didnt actually look anything like that. i made it look far more violent just to get your attention. nothing is sucked into anywhere and to my suprose the cords stayed on the clutch LOL. chunks all fell to the bottom. nice thing about keeping all the stock foam and protectors on it doesnt have anywhere else to go really

So you admit to being a liar? I don't know what to believe, did you make the belt look worse or are you just trying to downplay the situation after the fact?

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This coming from the group of Polaris riders who warm each other's sausages orally instead of the cooker cans :cigar:

I'm able to warm my food in my cooker can just fine all day cause my Polaris doesn't blow belts.

Are you okay or is there a reason you are thinking of other men's sausages? Are you speaking from experience on how you warm up your "buddy's" sausages?

That's gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom